Happy Holidays!

Hello friends! Just a quick message: I wish you all a Merry Christmas - Happy New Year 2020. Life has been crazy and university has been caterpillar. I can't wait for the end of this semester because I'm quite frustrated, I'm not enjoying the classes this semester. Luckily it ends in January.




You know we're going to turn back. But Mister Monster, because life is so crazy, I decided to go from mid-January to mid-February after vacation and final exams. We were looking forward to celebrating Christmas in our new home but the recovery took much longer than expected and there was very little time to arrange the move just before the holidays. Anyway, Christmas again next year.



Renovating the house...was a nightmare. I think some of you are wondering why it's taking me so long. Okay, originally we planned to fix a few things like a couple of French doors, but we ended up tearing down the whole house and rebuilding it (only inside because it's an apartment). Luckily it went very badly, but it started much later than expected, with some dangers due to delays in delivery. If you ever travel to Spain, you probably know that nothing happens in August. And lots of decisions - plumber, carpenter etc. Can be very stressful.


I have to go to college next semester. I have to do a short internship that will earn me recognition and a final 'one course' project. Because he thought I would give myself more free time, I decided to get a part-time job while I waited to graduate.


As we prepare for my exams I don't know if I can post anything about the dolls during the Jan-Feb short break as my dolls will probably be in the box. If we leave in mid-January, hopefully I'll get a job in February. Lets see what happens.



I really hope you are doing well. Let me know what you did in the comments, I'd always love to hear from you. I can't wait to go back and show you my dollhouse.

Take a good look.

monster ships

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url