Just a little 2019 recap

hi guys! happy new year! I wish you all a happy and safe holiday.

I passed my final exams at university a few days ago, which means I will be exempt from any obligations for a few weeks. But, as you already know, I will be moving soon, which means I have to spend a lot of time packing and storing things. There aren't many dolls ... until it's time to go out. And again, these would mean that you have to spend for these processes. ... The next time I moved, I had to pack clothes and other things because I always went to ready-made houses.

Monster Crafts recap 2019


Despite the anxiety, I wanted to sit down for a moment to summarize the results for 2019, and to talk a little bit about my plans for 2020. One of the highlights of 2019 is the "I met" new bloggers's X Xadu , DollsDolour , Sharon and YeYé . Many amazing bloggers I have encountered over the past few years are not active, but I am still eager to find new people who want to blog.


Howleen Wolf Frankie Stein Monster High

I am also proud of the content I created in 2019. As usual, I did not have enough time to write all the planned articles, but I was generally satisfied with what I found. I have mostly focused on the background of doll photography, and I think this is something to look into, especially now that Instagram is capturing the world of dolls. I especially wanted to do other related projects since September, but I want to do other things as well. He soon did something called my Froggy Stuff Infinty Room and that is what I want to do. And I swear to learn to sew for the 352nd consecutive year, but we all know what it was like in the previous years…


LA Girl Fashionista monster crafts blog


I'm fine, but do you remember this post ? I finally said I had an eczema that ended. It didn't work out, it just got worse. As a result, I had to find a dermatologist, who provided me with lipstick to help with my swinging hands, but it is still there. I may also have psoriasis, which is not a concern but a cause for concern. She sent me to the allergy department to find out if I had an eczema on my hand. I have had allergy tests but am still waiting for my contact allergy test. It may stop my creative projects for a while, and maybe I should get used to working with gloves.

There is not much news in front of the doll because I have not bought anything in a long time. Honestly, I'm not happy about the new releases because most of them are not amazing. I love Christmas lime dolls, but Mattel has decided not to sell in Europe, so I think I have to pay more than $ 20 for shipping. The BMR1959 dolls ... are not really my tea but I really appreciate them for giving us the body part of Ken that was created for movement. I do not want to buy dolls, just the ones that really talk to me. I think I should focus on what I have rather than buy new ones, especially since I have to raise money for my new home. In addition, I still have a collection of old toys that need to be packaged.


Just a little example
It's been 7 years since I started blogging. I only bought the first two Monster High dolls, and I was very impressed with the other Monster High collectors who had blogs. I feel like blogs are slowly dying and people don't want to read as before, but I don't want to stop blogging because I like it. I like to write, it diverts my attention from negative thoughts and helps to adjust my mind. When I started, English was very weak and I could not express myself well but it allowed me to learn more words and understand how to express myself better. I "met" many wonderful new people from all over the world and learned a lot not only about dolls.

Anyway, at least I didn't go down without explaining myself first. I hope you are doing well, and that 2020 is still an incredible year. I will try to respond as soon as possible.

Mrs.

PS. I apologize for the old photos, I don't have time to make new ones.


Social Networks

Facebook Instagram Twitter Cup
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url