Sewing progress

I've been doing a few sewing projects over the past few weeks. Last year, after many years of commitment, I finally decided to take up sewing. However, as is often the case, I don't spend a lot of time concentrating on other projects. In fact, I haven't done anything since I saw the T-shirt in October. But a few weeks ago I started doing something and I'm still sewing.

I always grow slowly, so I only sewed 3 garments in 2 weeks. I don't sew clothes every day, because I have to take care of real things, but I try to give as much free time as possible.



The first clothes I saw were the shorts you see in the photo above. I'm working on a project with Atelier Ni Shasha and one of them is ours. Once the project is complete, I will write a separate article, and for now, this is a "brief overview". That's what got me into "couture fashion" for the past few weeks and kept me going.

Wanting to be better at it, I decided to do a second color with a different color, so I chose this yellow fabric. Unfortunately this material is not suitable for this project as it is very light and you can see the marine material. In addition, when you use them, it will be "fuzzy", perhaps because they are beautiful pajamas. He is not well dressed, has only slept in the box for years.


But in terms of construction, I was completely satisfied with the work done. My embroidery is improving and it fits the doll. I built the highway myself, as I'm not good at making such designs yet.




I wanted to redo the t-shirt I made for my third post, but in a different color, so I chose the same green color as the first bunnies. I say right away that expression and relationships are not equal. If you cut it in half, the difference is less noticeable, but since it's a very small garment, it's very obvious. I also shortened the tires a bit, so maybe that will help make it more visible.



Despite its flaws, I think it was overall better than the first. The seams are nicer, especially around the armholes, the last time I did it lazily. The seam allowance and back of the product also appear to be fitted. He doesn't look bad on camera either.



Just like sewing, I will continue to sew and have ideas for future projects. Some of these ideas are of great interest to my current abilities, while others seem simple. But now I want to take a break from sewing and devote time to other projects. I was so focused that I didn't take a picture for about 2 weeks. I haven't worked on any craft projects either and the colors I received for Christmas are waiting to be used.

My next article will be a selection of photos, but it will be shorter because I have been shooting for two months. I also took some pictures to review the dolls, but that really didn't encourage me, so maybe I should try again.

I hope you are well and see you soon

Mrs.
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url