A package from Linda

At the end of December, Linda organized a birthday present from the Yéyé dolls . She received two awards: a Barbie doll plus a dress and a Paola Reina Las Amigas doll with an extra dress. I eventually won the Barbie Award, so I figured we could take her outside the box together.

The package arrived quickly enough. Linda sent it on Thursday and I received it on Monday. I know Belgium and Spain are not that far apart, but I was expecting it to arrive on Wednesday as I didn't think they would organize the packages over the weekend. I was also prepared for some delay due to the outbreak, but it didn't happen. It's been a few days, but I'm busy with other stuff, I haven't had time to open it yet. Let's begin.



The prize consists of a Barbie doll երկու two sets of clothes. Barbie appears to have a self-service health line where dolls come dressed up for bathing, sleeping, or going to the spa. The fashionable dress is quite new, it consists of a dress, a sports suit consisting of two parts. Let's start with the doll.


Out of the box, wear a towel wrapped around your body, a headband, sandals, and a comb. The towel closes with velcro և has clear straps to keep it in place. She doesn't have a painted bikini under her towel (which means she's completely naked), which is good if you're planning on fixing it.



It comes with a few accessories, including two eye masks, a towel, a tray of bath bombs, and a puppy that I forgot to include in the photo. I love all the accessories, although the eye masks and the magazine were the most disappointing, because it is made of cardboard, it was quite difficult to get it out of the box without damaging it. I also expected the magazine to be open, not just a cardboard rectangle printed on the front. The rest is great and I like that they have more or less realistic colors. Perhaps with a little imagination I can imagine that a box of bath bombs is a box full of cupcakes.


The doll has a few joints, including knees, elbows, and wrists. Offers more options than tough fashionistas. This is not yet a series created for the movement, but I would really like some fashionistas to come up with at least such formulations. In the photo below you can see the puppy I forgot to add earlier. You can see the paint on the wallpaper under her feet, because Barbie didn't want to cooperate, she kept falling.


Let's move on to the fashion package. This is actually my favorite of the two, as I saw this outfit on Instagram և it caught my eye. Comes with a dress, sneakers and a baseball cap. It is located inside this case with a hinge like a hinge. I love that this type of packaging can be reused to store pop accessories, but if you're a big collector, you may not need it as much.


Kim will be modeling in a sports suit for us, as she hasn't been on the blog for a long time. It has a tie-dye print, mostly some cute peach dolls in other colors. I love how it goes so well with Kim's skin color. The shoes are big enough for Kim, so they can work best with socks or a crooked doll.


I know these dresses are quite trendy right now, but personally I would wear them separately and compare them to a slightly lower grade. For example, I would pair the pants with a simple white shirt and a sport shirt with jeans.


The dress model will be Asha. It has a diamond print in pink և orange colors. When I first saw it, I expected it to be more A-shaped, but it looks pretty simple. I love the shirt և I feel I can use it as a guide to create my own design, but I will try to straighten it so it fits more in life.



Let me conclude this article by thanking Linda for these awards. I think he didn't bother to pick some nice products from Mattel, which recently had random products. The fashion pack is one of the best they have released, the doll offers something extra with all the accessories. It also included a beautiful greeting card.



I have no plans for the next post. I was taking photos, shooting my next YouTube video, planning a new sewing project, so I have no idea what I can do next. For the past few weeks, I feel like I'm doing nothing despite working hard. After clicking on the post, I may need to subscribe to some of your posts as I am more focused on getting things done than the blogging community.

Hope you are well և See you as soon as possible.

monstrous ship

PS I just realized that I didn't take any pictures with the baseball cap included in the stylish outfit. Asha's white shoes are not included.

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url