Venturing into Youtube

A.D. You will recall that I uploaded a YouTube video of some of the redesigned photo frames here in 2017. I wanted to post videos but I did not. It is a mixture of many factors. At that time, there was no plumbing or good lighting in our house. In addition, at the time, I was very worried about my full-time job, which I hated and was studying at university.

Victoria with the new painting

A.D. When we moved home in 2020, I thought it would be time to try again, but that did not happen. He had just moved into the new house for 3 weeks, so we could not get all the furniture we needed. By the summer of 2021, when we had the right furniture, I was busy creating Instagram content and blogging that I had no time to write. But we finally got here in January 2022 and started making videos.

This video is a continuation of last year's post, doll-painted works of art . I was planning to do a new design so I thought I could design and practice the process. I know graphics are not good, but I hope to improve over time. I do not understand my configuration and I am trying to create a center-focused frame. It was the hardest part because I was working so close to it and I had to go further.

I edited videos using Canva , a very unprofessional tool, but you can create easy-to-use and excellent graphics. If you don't know, Canva is an online design tool that includes templates for anything you can think of. It is an excellent tool for simplifying graphic design for non-professionals. In my case, my laptop was very old and I wanted to fix it because I could not resist exporting videos without shutting down.

New YouTube logo created by Kava

I will not move my content to Youtube or stop posting art articles on this blog. My idea is to create or create new versions of some of my crafts and make the process available for Youtube. For example, I have another project for thechest console that I did last year. So I was able to design another post with a slightly different design and post it on YouTube. Also, more information about the process video can now be found in the main tutorial, rather than an explanation and some static photos. I started small and did some simple DIY (one box, more art ...) until I found my setup and moved on to larger projects.

Every time I upload a video I do not write a separate article but I will let you know from time to time when I have a new video on my channel. I know everyone is not very interested in watching Youtube but I appreciate your support. You can subscribe to my channel , like and comment on videos.

I haven't worked on any blog post in the last few days, but I got a package from Linda , this may be my next post. keep in touch!

Awesome craftsmanship

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url