Quick craft: doll size framed artwork

Hi friends. How are you doing this great time

I'm still very busy in college but I've gotten a little more organized in the last few weeks and I've had time to come here and update my blog. I use the so-called Pomodoro strategy where you focus on a task for 40 minutes and then take a 10-minute break. It still works and I feel like I'm getting more productive while I'm learning. The extra time I get with this technique is for homework or doll photography, but today is a good time to focus on blogging.


As some of you know, this summer I'm working on wallpaper and room furniture. I was very happy with what I was doing, but the walls seemed so empty and empty. So in September I started working on a few details in the frame to add more detail to the room. I made them all and filmed the process in September but couldn't post. So I think today. Let's start.

For this product you need:

  • Print illustrations or magazine clippings.
  • series or a jar of cookies
  • Coffee stirrers, leather or chopsticks based on charts.
  • Embroidery paint (optional).
  • scissors
  • Glue stick and PVA glue.

I start by typing the necessary papers. I created projects with Canvas , an online analysis tool. I then inserted the images into a Word document and printed them out. Of course, you can use existing photos that you can find on the Internet. Since I don't have a color printer, I only used black photos.


Draw a square around the picture. Just make sure you leave enough room for the thin wand, but don't get too close to the next shape.

Cut it out and glue it to the cereal box. I didn't have photos for this step, so I created another one to capture the missing one.


With our details cut out, it's time to create the frame. I used 3 triggers for each part of the illustration in the frame. If you are using a lollipop stick, you can leave some space around the paper.


Since I don't have the best temple, I thought it would be a good idea to draw parts of it first. I draw 3 pieces for the big buds and think 2 pieces for the smaller ones. I'm trying to pick a color that matches my current background. If you like the natural color of the wood, you can leave it as is or paint it a darker color.


The stirrers I use are from a 1000 pack I bought pretty cheap on Amazon. I thought it was long, but they are working on this craft.


Cut out the pieces into frames and glue them in place. I used PVA glue for this.



When the glue is dry, touch the edges with a small brush.

Here's the gist.


Although I made it in September, I haven't used it in any of the scenes yet. So a few weeks ago I tried it for the first time. I applied coral and gold to my baby's blue wall with sticker putty. I put a small coral frame on the shelf to add some light tones.


These photos were taken with a new phone I got in mid-November and I still can't control the camera. It blurs the background a lot and I'm trying to figure out how to control it. Sometimes a blurry background can help hide background imperfections, but sometimes I need more clarity. However, the focus of the image is on the puppets, and this prop is only there to add extra background detail.


I didn't take many photos with frames but I'm sure you will see them in the next posts and photos. However, I have quite a lot of photos, I think you understand. Also, I will create more different colors because every time I create something, I want to create multiple colors of each color of the rainbow.


I hope you enjoyed this post in a hurry. I don't think I'll be very active here until the end of January, but I took some Christmas themed photos and want to share them here. I'll try to follow your blog as much as possible, but lately I don't have much time to read it.

Hope you are doing well and see you in my next post.

monster crafts


You can also enjoy:

Such as: shelf / doll shelf


make me a fruit

Instagram Facebook Twitter

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url