Photo compilation: July-August 2021

Welcome to this photo collection. Can you believe it's September? This year is going by so fast that we already know it's Christmas again. This compilation will be short because I haven't been very inspired to photograph dolls in the last few months and most of what I've posted on Instagram I've previously posted on my blog.

July began with the release of several outdoor photographs. Do you remember the pool house ? I had the opportunity to return at the end of June. I took some shots while having fun with my BMR 1959 Kira.

Kira wearing a swimsuit, by the pool

BMR 1959 Kira in the pool

I had a chance to go back a few more times, but it was always too late to take photos, it was very hot. I hope to be able to go again at the end of the summer.

BMR 1959 Kira next to a pool

In March we went to the same house and took some photos in the park. Thinking I might not be able to come back this summer, I snapped some photos of Kira in the pool. These photos sat on my computer until August when I finally published them.



In this collection you will find many photos of Kira. I know I said in my review that I was very disappointed with this, but now I'm starting to see it in a different light.


These March photos weren't the oldest photos I've posted. At some point I was not ready for anything anymore, I was looking through some photos I took last summer and found these photos of Chloe which I have not posted.



The plants in this photo are just a bunch of red geraniums in a basket, but they make a lovely backdrop.

I didn't take as many outdoor photos as I planned this summer, so I had to use my "indoor garden" to take some photos. You can see my theme outdoors but post it indoors to see the full theme.



I only have a few mattresses so I used them as props for these photos. This photo of Chloe has to be my favorite from the set.


As some of you know, I want to learn sewing by starting by making pillows the size of a doll. The idea behind these subsequent photos was that I wanted to see a yellow pillow on a blue wall.

BMR 1959 Kira in a blue bedroom

BMR 1959 Kira with a pillow in a blue bedroom

I think it's a good combination, but I could use more pillows or a colored tablecloth to give it more life.

BMR1959 Kira sitting on a bed. Blue bedroom

Like the photo above, some of my photos start with the color scheme idea I have in mind. For these photos, I just wanted to do something fun: colorful with pink and blue.

Courtney

Barbie Fashionistas vitiligo doll with pink and blue background

For this photo, I repositioned the card to give it a different effect, using one of my swatches as a prop.


And that's it for this series of photos. Let me know who your loved ones are. In the last few days I've become more motivated to work on doll projects, taking photos, which is always a good sign. I'm working on a doll size bookshelf right now, that will probably be the next post. After that I can start working on my parquet floor for my photos, which is bound to be quite a time-consuming project.

I don't have many ideas for craft posts. I love to play around, but it's these posts that get me writing the most because photographing and cropping can make photos pretty boring. So if you have any ideas or suggestions please let me know in the comment section.

I hope you're doing well, see you next time

monster craft


PS It's the 10th anniversary of Atelier Ni??asha. Check out her latest blog post about the gifts and discount coupons she's giving away to celebrate.

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url