Photo compilation: February 2021

Unfortunately, a month has passed, it's time for another series of photos. I wanted to post a separate post about February because I wanted to challenge myself to post a photo on Instagram every day to work on a new photo. I've been successful, but I've used some of the photos I posted on the blog before, so don't post them here again. At one point I completely stopped being interested in photographing dolls. When I graduated from high school, I was very busy. I signed up for the HTML course, Job Search Procedures, and now I have two blogs to create advertising content. I think I lost weight somehow, that kind of saps my creativity a bit.

The month started very well. After posting a few photos ofmy new mask design post , I wanted to use them again for a few more photos. The idea behind this photo is to stay home. When I picked it up, the situation I was in seemed pretty bad, we were encouraged to stay home. So I put on my Victoria doll and took some photos.



I used this photo for an Instagram event called #dollweekendplans organized by asssassie_dolls. Every week, from Friday to Sunday, you can post a photo of your doll to talk about what you did over the weekend. My doll plans to stay home and watch TV this weekend. I took this opportunity to show a puppet show I did a few years ago, but haven't used it since.


Sometimes I don't have a theme for a session, but I do have a color scheme that I want to use. Inspired by a Victoria t-shirt and some photos taken for #monday4dolls (see it here ), I put together some colored squares. on my light blue wall to create a nice atmosphere.



New addition to the family of blue boxes. One day out of the blue (no pun intended) I decided I wanted to make a blue box, I did. I used True Blue from Americana Acrylics .


I have 4 photos that I like, since I want to publish my photos in 3 parts, I decided to take 2 photos with other dolls that fit the theme. This is the picture I like the most.





At this point I began to lose inspiration. I don't know exactly what it is, but I wasn't in the mood to take a picture, I just wanted to guess. Fortunately, I have some photos of my wrist with vitiligo that I took in January when I graduated from college.




This doll doesn't have a name, so I'm looking for suggestions. I thought about calling her Winnie as a model, but I didn't think it was the right thing for her.



I've also posted some photos from my review of the 1959 Tate BMR , including this one, which I didn't include in the original post.


At the end of the month I took some photos to join #monday4dolls. After a few weeks of not being inspired by this, I was finally able to join. The theme is "white", which can be explained in various ways. I didn't want to have a completely white background so I took my new green wall, white dress with white furniture to match my photo with the theme.


I built this wall around February 8-10 and started using it at the end of the month. I used Americana Acrylic C glass . It looks more sober than I expected, but it looks beautiful and realistic. Also, I feel like this sage/jade type of color is quite in right now.



With this new wall, I took some, but brought more dolls. I was so careless that I didn't know what to do, so I started taking random photos of dolls in different positions.


Some people say that this doll looks like Jason Blossom from the Archie Comics universe. What do you think?

BMR 1959 Tate




I hope you enjoy this post. I know if the photos work a bit, I'm pretty happy with some of them. I'm working on doll furniture right now, if anything goes wrong this should be my next post. When I saw the return of Monster Hike, I thought I'd write a safe post about it. Previously I thought about installing it, but I don't want to rush, I really have time to understand what I really mean.

I hope you are doing well, see you in my next post.

create monsters


To view other photo collections, go to the Photo Gallery tab



Instagram: onmonster_crafts :
Twitter: onmonster_crafts :

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url