Mini Review: Funko Rock Candy Barbie & Batgirl

I only had a few Monster High dolls when I started this blog and I plan to build a Monster High themed dollhouse and use this blog as a magazine. However, everything changed, I got a new job and went to college, so the "Doll House" project was practically not discussed. As my Monster High collection grew, I became interested in other types of dolls and started doing reviews. I've been interested in these FANKO figures for a long time, so this year Mister Monster and I decided to collect them.

Funko Rock Candy Barbie Swimsuit Classic Batgirl

Don't worry, I still plan to focus on most of the dolls in my collection (and on this blog), but since one of the figures Mr. Monster gave me for Christmas is a Funko Barbie, i think i can get it. a look.. They

Let's start with Barbie. This game is based on the first Barbie from 1959, so you may read 1959 on the bottom of the box.

Barbie Funko Rock Candy review

On one side you can see photos of vintage Barbie dolls.




Behind the box we see an image of the original 1959 Barbie doll and other dolls from the range.


Outside the box it is only 10-12 cm long. This type of image is blurred, so they cannot take different poses. Here are some photos.

Barbie Funko Rock Candy swimsuit monster crafts review

Barbie Rock Candy Funko 1959 swimsuit review

She may not be open, but she looks like she's posing.



Now it's Batgirl's turn. This Batgirl is a "Classic Batgirl", the other Batgirl in this collection is a "Modern Batgirl" and she wears dark clothes. The front of the Batgirl box is no different than the Barbie box.


Near the pitch, you can see other stats from this line.



On the back of the box is a large image of the statue and other statues included in this line. In the frame there are some photos of DC Girls.


Classic Batgirl Funko Rock Candy Box review

For those of you who didn't know, Batgirl's real name is Barbara, so it's a coincidence that both girls' names are Barbara. Here are some photos of Barbara / Batgirl.





I think that in general these are good numbers, even if they are lower than what I expected. They're cheap and don't take up much space, so I think they're a great collectible. I know a lot of people reading this blog don't like these numbers, but I wanted to share them with you.


What do you think of the Fanko statue? Collecting something other than dolls?

Microsoft
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url