Life update

Welcome!
As you may have noticed, I've been missing for a few months now. I guess this is not surprising, since I disappeared for a while during the school year. Anyway, I really hope this time will be different and I will have more time to blog, but this semester has been crazy. I work tirelessly and hardly have time to do anything. look after yourself? We don't know them! You must have seen how bad my hair is... Plus my house is so dirty I can't really manage time to style it. Master Monster, of course, does a lot, but he works full time and has little time.

Signature Operetta Monster Crafts


I have to say that I didn't really enjoy this semester. Some of the things I do are a bit complicated and I feel like the lessons don't really help me with the homework I need to do. And to complicate things a bit, I had to do a project with a group (two other people) and they literally "scare" me for weeks. I had to contact my professor who suggested I do a solo project. When I was done, my team magically showed up and started working on the project. This is the day before the appointed time. Think of it as a busy week.

Another thing that keeps us so busy is that we are going home at the end of the year. It's okay, we will live in the same city, not far from where we live. However, there are a few things we need to pick out before we can actually enter, and I've been spending quite a bit of free time trying to figure these things out. Hopefully we can get there shortly before Christmas, and we'll see.


I look forward to returning to Dollywood soon. My final exam is on June 15th and I can't wait a few months. I hope next year will be my last year at university so I can focus on "only" work. I applied for an internship next year, we'll see how it goes.


Hope you are all in good health and we will meet again soon.


be careful.


Mrs.


Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url