Dolls review: Barbie Fashionistas XOXO and Urban Camo

Again doll fans.

As I had anticipated, I didn’t have time to write as many notes as I had planned, so I suddenly went back to college. I wanted to do more to organize some posts, but I didn’t have time, so I was willing to wait a few months for the blog to shut up here.



Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either. In fact, I plan to review only dolls that I really like or dolls that people might find useful, such as a doll that is curved, tall, and ready to move. In this particular case, I’m doing a double review, because I really like the faces of these dolls, they’re not very accurate, so there’s no need to insinuate separately. Then let's get started.


Here we have 89 XOXO and 94 Urban Camo Barbie Fashionista. I got these dolls because of the patterns they have on their heads, which reminds me of my childhood dolls, I don’t care if it brings back those memories. XOXO is tall and elegant, with a curved Urban Camo body. I don’t know if these are just my dolls, but it doesn’t say if they are twisted or high in the boxes.




Let's start with XOXO. As you can see, she has dark skin and smooth hair. She wears the Ash To Move helmet as a yellow T-shirt . However, they tried to give it a different look with face paint.


Barbie Fashionista Tall 89 XOXO

Let’s compare the two dolls, why not?


Asha Headmold Fashionista XOXO MTM yellow Top

He’s wearing a red hoodie, to be honest, I don’t like that. There is a lace print on the front of the shoe. He is also seen wearing a gold bracelet.



For some strange reason, she decided to combine the red blazer with high heels and a combination. I love shoes, though.



Since we don’t have an official Christie doll, I would probably call her Christie.  I like it a lot; I hope to be able to provide a joint soon.

Barbie Fashionista XOXO red hoodie

Urban Camo, on the other hand, has tanned skin, gray eyes and smooth blond hair. Unlike XOXO's hair, which is very soft to the touch, it looks like a rat's nest on its back.  She uses a 90’s drawing of Teresa’s head, like Teresa dolls from my childhood, like Theresa’s Hollywood Hair. Recently, it was used in another Barbie QuinceaƱera: a fashionable pink shirt.


Barbie Fashionista Curvy Urban Camo review


She is wearing a camouflage print dress with a veil inside. Again, I don’t really like most of these Fashionista dolls, but at least this one has some form. Instead of a bracelet, wear these gold earrings.


Barbie Fashionista Curvy 94 review

Wear these white Converse shoes. It goes better with a dress than a red t-shirt with ankle boots.




I think Urban Camo is a very pretty doll. For some reason, I would prefer a stock body, not a curved body. She’s the only doll I can transform into an original body. You also need a name.


Barbie Fashionista Curvy Teresa Headmold

Let's compare the two dolls next to each other. The difference in height is even greater because XOXO has high heels and Urban Camo has flat feet.


Tall Barbie Curvy Barbie

I am so happy to have these two dolls, they look so cute. However, I still want Mattel not to be so hard on fashion (albeit pretty), to give her something better, articulate, with nice clothes.

Fashionistas 94 89

I hope you enjoyed this article. I’d rather post more often, but I always need more time than I think - my life is busy now.  I have so many ideas to post, I don’t want to kill this blog, but sometimes it costs me to get started. As you probably know, it takes a while to take pictures, edit, and write everything down.

I was also thinking of writing an article about Made to Move-Fashionista Skin Tone. I have to wait for the summer, but I’m not sure it’s worth it, because it’s going to take so long I’m not sure people care. Tell me what you think.

What do you think of my new dolls? Any name suggestions will be welcome.


ANDEREA:


You might also like it.
Puppet track. "Sweet for Money" (Kira)
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url