Life update

Hello everyone!
As you may have noticed, I was away for several months. I don’t think that’s surprising, because I disappear a bit during the school year. However, I really hoped that this time would be different and that I would find more time to write something on the blog, but this chapter was crazy. I worked hard all the time and had no time for anything. Do you care? We don't know! You have to see how bad my hair is ... Besides, my house is so messy that I couldn't organize my time to keep it tidy. The monster lord does a lot, of course, but he works full time and doesn't have much free time.

Signature Operetta Monster Crafts


I have to say that I didn't like this semester very much. Some of the lessons I was doing were a bit complicated and it seemed to me that the textbooks didn't really help me with my homework. To make things a little harder, I had to do a project with a group (two other people) and basically with them plus “ghosts” for weeks. I had to contact my teachers and they suggested that I do a solo project. When I finished, my team magically showed up and started working on the project. It was a day earlier than expected. Let’s just say it’s been a stressful week.

Also, another thing that has kept us busy is that we are going home at the end of this year. Nothing serious, we will continue to live in the same city, not far from where we live today. However, in order to move forward, some things need to be fixed and I have very little free time to learn more about these things. I hope we get there before Christmas, but we'll see.


I hope to return to Dollywood soon. My last exams are on June 15th and I hope to be free for a few months. And I hope that next year will be my final year of college, that I can concentrate on working “alone”. I applied for an internship next year, we'll see how it goes.


I hope all is well and see you soon.


be careful


MC


Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url