Dolls review: Barbie Fashionistas XOXO and Urban Camo

Hello doll lovers again!

As I expected, I didn't have as much time to write the post as I had hoped, and all of a sudden I was back in college. I wanted to make an extra effort to write and plan some posts, but I didn't have the time, so I quietly prepared and waited a few months on the blog.



Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either. In fact, I plan to review only those dolls that I really like or may find useful to people, such as dolls designed to move. This time, I'm doing a double review because, although I really like the faces of these dolls, they are not very accurate, so it is not worth reviewing separately. Let's get started!


Here we have Barbie Fashionista Number 89 XOXO and 94 Urban Camo I bought these dolls because of the sculpted head, because they remind me of my childhood dolls and I like anything that reminds me of those memories. XOXO is a great fashionista and has a curved urban camo body. I don't know if these are just my dolls, but the box doesn't call them round or big anymore.




Let's start with XOXO. As you can see, she has dark skin and smooth black hair. She wears a yellow made-to-move jersey as well as the shape of Asha's head. However, they have tried to give a different look to the face.


Barbie Fashionista Tall 89 XOXO

Let's compare two dolls , why not?


Asha Headmold Fashionista XOXO MTM yellow Top

She's wearing a kind of red hooded dress, to be honest, it doesn't excite me. There is a threaded print on the front. You can see that she is wearing a gold bracelet.



For some strange reason, she decided to wear a red sweater with high heels. Although I like shoes.



Since we don't have the official Christie doll, I'll probably call her Christie.  I love it so much; I hope to give you a clear body soon.

Barbie Fashionista XOXO red hoodie

Urban Camero, on the other hand, has tanned skin, gray eyes and smooth blonde hair. Unlike XOXO's hair, which is very smooth, it looks like a rat's nest on the back.  She wore a Teresa headband in 1990, like the dolls of my childhood Teresa, like Teresa's Hollywood hair models. Recently, Barbie Quinsenara and another fashionista got used to wearing pink hats.


Barbie Fashionista Curvy Urban Camo review


She is wearing a camouflage seal sleeveless dress and a dress underneath. Again, I don’t like it, I don’t like many of these fashionista dolls, but it has a shape. Instead of a bracelet, she wears these gold bracelets.


Barbie Fashionista Curvy 94 review

She wears white Converse-style shoes. It goes much better with a red hat than a dress.




I think Urban Camo is a very beautiful doll. For some reason, I have an elegant case rather than a curved one. This is the only curved doll I can transform into a real body. In addition, it requires a name.


Barbie Fashionista Curvy Teresa Headmold

Let's compare two dolls next to each other. The height difference is even greater because the XOXO has high heels and the urban camouflage has flat feet.


Tall Barbie Curvy Barbie

I am very happy to have these two dolls, I think they are very beautiful. However, I hope Mattel made a much tougher model (albeit pleasing) and gave her a bit more quality with her accent and beautiful outfit.

Fashionistas 94 89

Hope you enjoyed this article. I want to post more often but I always need much more time than I expected and I have a very busy life right now.  I have a lot of ideas for articles and I don't want to kill this blog, but sometimes I find it very difficult to try. You probably know, it takes time to take pictures, change and write everything.

I also thought about writing an article on skin tone that matches Made to Move-Fashionista. I have to wait until the summer but I don't know if it's worth it, because it will take me a long time and I'm not sure people will be interested. Tell me what you think.

What do you think of my new doll? Any suggestions for registration are welcome.


Andrea


You may also like:
Doll Review: "Sweet for Silver" (Kira)
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url