Just a little 2019 recap

Hello friends! happy new year! We wish you all a happy and prosperous holiday.

I took my final college exam a few days ago, which means I will be out of school for a few weeks. But, as you know, I will be back now, so I have to spend most of my time packing and sorting. No toys… Until it's time to go home. And what else, comics, funk, pool ... and things like "real life" things like clothes, kitchen utensils ... I'm not very much at home, but this is the first "real step". With furniture and much more.

Monster Crafts recap 2019


Despite my stress, I wanted to sit down for a brief overview of 2019 and talk a little bit about my plans for 2020. One of the highlights of 2019 is the new bloggers I “got to know” ፡ X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X ፡ X X ፡ ፡ X X ፡ ፡ X X ፡ ፡ X X X I have found many great bloggers who have not been active for years, but I still enjoy meeting new people who want to blog.


Howleen Wolf Frankie Stein Monster High

I am also very proud of the content created in 2019. As usual I did not have enough time to write all the expected posts but I am very happy with what I was able to do. I mostly focused on doll background photography and thought it was fun to explore, especially now that Instagram seems to be dominating the doll world. Especially since I have been thinking about it since September I want to do more related projects but I want to do something else. They soon did something called Fuggy Staff Infinity Space , and that is what I wanted to do. And I promise to be a seamstress for 352 years, but we all know what it was like last year…


LA Girl Fashionista monster crafts blog


I'm fine with general health, but do you remember this post ? I said I had an eczema that would eventually go away. Um, of course, yes, I know this, why it's something known in advance. I had to play drums, which gave me a glow that helped my shiny hands, but it was not completely gone. I can also have psoriasis, which is not a concern, but it is uncomfortable. He sent me to the allergy room to see if I had any allergies. I have been tested for allergies, but I am still awaiting a "contact allergy" test. This can temporarily ruin my craft projects and I may learn to work with gloves.

I have not bought anything for a long time and there is not much new thing before a doll. Honestly, I'm not very happy with the new releases, because most of them seem unpleasant to me. I love lime crystal dolls, but apparently Matel has decided not to sell in Europe, so I have to consider the cost of transporting more than $ 20 worth of transportation. BMR1959 dolls ... not my tea, but thank you for finally giving us a body made for movement. I do not want to buy too many dolls, just dolls that talk to me. I think I paid more attention to the crazy thing about buying a new home, especially considering that I had to save money to decorate my new home. Plus, I still have a lot of old toys to download.


Just a little example
It's been 7 years since I started blogging. I bought the first two Monster High dolls and I was inspired by many other Monster High collectors with blogs. I think blogs are slowly disappearing and people are not as interested as they used to be, but I do not want to give up because I love blogging. I enjoy writing, it keeps me away from bad things and helps me to keep my thoughts to myself. When I started, English was very rude and I could not express myself well but it forced me to learn many words and understand how to express myself. I met a lot of new people from all over the world, and I learned a lot, not just about dolls.

But today is enough for me. I hope you are all in good shape and have a wonderful 2020. I will try to contact you as soon as possible.

M.C.

PS Sorry for the old photos, I didn't have much time to take new photos.


Social network

Facebook Instagram Twitter Tumblr
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url