Happy Holidays!

Hello Friend! Just a short post, I wish everyone happy holidays and a happy new year 2020. Life was crazy and college was a roller coaster. I can't wait for the end of this semester because I'm very nervous and I don't like the courses I'm taking this semester. Fortunately, it ends in January.




And you know we're moving. But because life is so crazy, me and I decided to move between mid-January and mid-February after my vacation and my last college project. We have been looking forward to seeing Christmas in our new home, but the rebuilding process is taking longer than we expected and we don't have enough time to move in right before the holiday. It's Christmas again next year.



Home renovation... what a nightmare. I think some of you may be wondering why it took me so long. Well, at first we only planned to fix a few things, like windows and doors, but ended up tearing down and rebuilding the entire house (only the inside, because it's an apartment). Luckily something went wrong but it started later than expected and there were some hiccups due to delivery times. If you have been to Spain, you probably know that nothing will work out in this country in August. Many decisions have to be made by plumbers, and carpenters, and so on. should have been interviewed. It can be very stressful.


I have to reread it next semester. I have to do a little experiment to reach the price plus one more lesson and final design. Thinking that I would have more free time, I decided to take a part-time job while waiting to graduate.


I don't know if I'll be able to send any dummies to where they'll be in the crate during the short break in January/February because we'll be taking tests after my exams. If we move in mid/late January, I hope to be able to work at the post office in February. Let's see what's going on.



I hope you are fine. Let me know what you're up to in the comments, I'm always happy to hear from you. I'm really looking forward to going back and looking at my doll room.

be careful.

monster skill

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url