How to Make a Circle Wood Sign


How does a round wooden sign work!

Create the perfect fall welcome sign. These round banners are in vogue and are the perfect alternative to a crown or door hanger. Create a fun welcome sign using a round-shaped wooden board, paint, tape, and galvanized welcome!


This is part of the Fall of Fantasy Crafts edition - details at the bottom of this post. This is my decoration for my fall. I don’t decorate a lot of fall, but I love this welcome sign all year round. I love the combination of wood, paint, metal, fabric ... it’s my hair!













Supply is required for round wooden signs

Wooden Palette Club (Play Online)
Quota
Brush
Glue gun


Step 1: Color it!

Start drawing the bottom half of the banner. It was very easy because I was following the lines of the tables. If you have a strong circle, use the correct tape to hide it. Then draw the bottom half.

I chose the beautiful turquoise I love ... but choose the color you like best.


Step 2: Dry!

Now let the paint dry completely. Use this time to clean the brush.


Step 3 - Hot glue!

Now heat your hot glue gun and hot glue galvanized welcome sign in the circle of the board.









Step 4 ፡ Tie the bow!

Now use the buffalo ribbon and make a beautiful bow. Then place on a warm wooden board.


Add vegetables if desired. Read this article on the club poster for another fun event! Simple truth! Create a collection of them now and sell them this holiday season! Make them for neighborhood gifts, family gifts, teacher gifts, and more!

No more!

Please love, connect and share!



Learn more about the failure of creative craftsmen by clicking this button below.










Facebook social networking site Follow me on Pinterest.  Youtube Instagram Twitter
Note:

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url