Hello, my name is....

Welcome! A short post to tell you the names I have chosen for the Barbies. Thanks to everyone who helped with my doll's feedback in my post or "Name this doll" tips . Here are the surnames in alphabetical order:

Amanda
Barbie Fashionistas Petite Pretty In Paisley Amanda

Thanks Muff for the offer!


Blake
Barbie Music Festivals Blake

Thanks again muff!

arm
Barbie Fashionistas Curvy
Joel turned to Brooklyn, but Brooke did.


Isabella

You
Barbie Fashionistas Curvy So Sporty Joy



cat


vibration

Thanks Perl for the advice!


Brea
Barbie Fashionistas B-Fabulous Priya



Sasha

Now that they have an "official name", they will be added to the My Barbie Collection page. I hope to write a new post soon, but we have an internet connection problem and I don't know if I can do it. In fact, it took over half an hour to load the images for this post! I'll see what I can do.

Lose
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url