Mini Review: Funko Pop! Princess Leia and Faye Valentine

Welcome! how are you? No, I have not yet decided which name to choose for the doll. Mr. Monster and I collected some Ikea furniture and renovated the doll's room/workshop/office. I have many doll reviews against the stars of the New Deal, and I also have a new sewing machine that I haven't used yet. I would like to make a doll sofa to display Barbie on her new shelves.


Funko Pop Princess Leia Faye Valentine

Today I will be briefly talking about the last two Funko Pops games! Pictured: Faye Valentine and Princess Leia. I bought it a while ago and Mr. Monster really wanted to open it up so we could show it off with the rest of the Funko collection. So here we are.

Let's start with Fi. Don't you know that Faye Valentine Cowboy Bebop is one of the main anime characters of the late 90's? The show was about a group of bounty hunters who traveled through the world of bebop. It was very popular at the time and is one of my favorite anime sessions.

Fi's white box, Cowboy Bebop has cute details.


On the back of the box we like to draw more, and we can also see the other characters in the series.


Fei needs strong support to stand on his feet because his feet are so small. It's so accurate... I love it!




Check out this dress details.


Behind him, he has a bad posture.


The Leia chest has the same shape as the Fei, but the design is simpler and contains fewer details.


In the background, we can see other Star Wars characters from this wave.


Leia comes with a black Star Wars logo stand. Of all the Funko characters I own, the only ones with this kind of support are Star Wars characters. Has anyone seen this with other characters in the franchise? It's a little different from other funk and I think it's old pop! Design. Oh, that's stupid.


From the back it looks a bit strange.



Without the black swatches, she is much smaller than Lia Fei. Did they grow up before? The other bobbing heads I have are nothing short of vinyl.


Well, this is a quick update of my Funko collection. I hope to publish a doll related post soon. I still haven't made a decision and figure out what names I chose for my girls!

Do you like my new funko? did you collect it

Mrs.




Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url