Name that doll

Hello to everybody. As July approaches, I think about what I'm doing in my time. I still have a lot of work to do before starting a new course.


Today's message is a little different. If you've been reading this blog for a while, I'll probably ask you to suggest the names of my dolls at the end of my post. So I decided to put all my unknown dolls in this post and tried to find a name for them. Some, I think, already have a name or two, and some have no idea. Let's start!



Strips №1 Points:



Sweetheart Stripes was my first doll. I liked her blue hair when I saw the promotional photos, but I wasn't too mad at her when she came. I have no idea about his name, no background.



Style # 2 Spring



This doll tells me something in Italian and Latin, so I should probably choose a name that sounds Spanish or Italian. Isabella is a name in my mind, but I'm glad to hear your advice. It has a cafe at the time of delivery (I haven't assembled it yet).



# 3 Barbie Look Music Festival



I remembered two names of Joe Lara, but I didn't like them very much. At My Delivers, he works for a music magazine.



Page 4 is beautiful



When I looked at Pretty in Paisley, Muff suggested Mendy's name. I'm not really a fan of Mendy, so I like to go for the longer version, Amanda. Why not hesitate to suggest another name? When I was born, he worked part-time and went to university in the evenings.



# 5 Sweet cat:


In my view, Barbie suggested names like Katerina. At first I did not like the names of these dolls, but for some reason they began to grow on me. I can call her Catherine, Karen, or I can go with the short cat version. I also thought about Chelsea, but I think the twisted doll is more suitable. Are there any other suggestions? When I was born, he was a freshman at the university.

 
Style # 6 is very sweet


I almost decided to call him Sasha, but I don't know if it suited him.

 
# 7 Very Sporty


I mentioned in my review that I like the name June very much, but I already have another doll with this name (not yet). I think the other name is Meg, but I don't think it's appropriate.

 
№8 squares with squares


After actress Jenna Coleman played Clara Oswald, I thought I'd call her Jenna. She doesn't really look like an actress, but she's a beautiful name. However, I still don't think it's a good name for him. Are there any other suggestions?

 
№9B-Mitic


I mentioned in my review that I had noticed Olivia at first, but I thought of Priya because Mr. Hresh said she looked Indian. In my speeches, he is a good friend of Grace, a second-year physics student.


Suggestions are accepted for all your names. I will publish my choices in a few days. Stay with us!

SM:

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url