Doll Review: Barbie Fashionistas "B-Fabulous"

How are you all! Do you like summer? I'm on vacation this week, but instead of playing with my dolls, I'm very busy with other things like assembling Ikea furniture and paperwork. Also, Mr. Monster and I are going to a music festival this weekend, so there will be no doll reviews this Sunday!


Barbie Fashionistas B Fabulous

Today's review of Barbie Fashionista Doll #34 B-Fabulous, Barbie Fashionista 2016. This doll came about when new bodies were introduced, although she uses the original body. Like such an athletic or paisley beauty, she created 2 additional outfits.

This box is not much different from other fashion boxes.


Behind the box we see images of dolls in different costumes. I noticed that the prototype doll's eyes were greener than the original.



It's finally out of the box.


B Fabulous Fashionista review

B-fabulus has dark skin (like grace or hope ), brown eyes, and hot pink lips. Her lips are not very well made up, but I did not notice this until I took out the box. Use god sculptures that I like.


Goddess

Her raven has black hair, which, according to the prototype image, should be straight and wavy, but rather disheveled and combed. Fortunately, it is not fat and not poorly rooted.



Bi-Fabulus wears a geometric patterned dress and a green top-like dress with a yellow skirt. Although this is just one piece, but it is one of my favorite fashionistas.



Comes with a relatively large silver bag.



B-Fabulous Pastel also wears a pair of pink tennis shoes. I'm pretty sure it has the same ice cream bar.



As an accessory, she has this pink necklace.



Second outfit: pink shorts and a wide-necked sweatshirt. The dolls are better than I expected.



The t-shirt is made from white cotton and has a "B" stamp on the front. I really like the shirt, it looks quite comfortable.



The shorts have a pink triangle pattern, which is pretty cute, but the bright fabric looks like pajama pants. Together with the shirt, it looks like a stay-at-home-watch-Netflix set.



I did not notice on the skirt that my legs were slightly scratched. Since she has a real body, I would like to recreate her if I find another yellow doll that moves.



He invented a white clutch bag that doesn't fit into the sports theme, but is beautiful.



My favorite is the last outfit between the pink graphic tee and the striped skirt. I don't understand how these two parts work.


The T-shirt is quite large, it combines geometric shapes and floral ornaments. The skirt itself is good and has black and pink stripes. Personally, I believe that these models contradict each other and are incompatible.



This doll's high-heeled sandals are very light. I love these shoes, the laces make them look very nice, but the heels fold very easily.


I'm not crazy about B-Fabulous , but I believe she's a beautiful doll and that I'm making history. As usual, the quality of these dolls could be better, although the mod does not seem to be as cheap as other dolls. I think I've said this many times, but I hope Mattel expands all the new fashionista characters into different lines and gives them a more "luxury" line. I wouldn't mind paying 20 tweets instead of the expressed doll for a 10 জন্য doll with no members.


Goddess Barbie Headmold

I usually say new fashionistas don't have a name, so I really need to choose one. When I saw her prototype, I thought that Olivia would be a great name for her, but for some reason it seems to me that now it does not fit. When I found him, Mr. Monster said he looked like an Indian, so I thought I'd call him Priya. What do you think?



What do you think B-fab is? How many fashionistas do you have?

CM

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url