Shop Review: Atelierni Sasha on Etsy

Hello.

I haven't written for several days because I didn't want to write. Sometimes I get really tired when I get back from work and last week I wanted to lie down on the sofa and watch the Doctor Who movie. But a few days ago I received my order on Etsy in June. My outfits Atelierni Sasha!


I have long wanted to buy Sasha from the Atelier and I finally decided in June of this year and chose two dresses. To be honest, I hesitated to write this thought because I had already talked to Sasha; But I think you should take out a loan when the time comes. So let's get started!

I found this beautiful package of handmade black ribbons in the mail envelope. In the lower right corner you can see Sasha's contact information and social media links.



Now is the time to finally open it.


Is not beautiful? I like to write everything by hand.


The first dress I chose was Tamika's little black dress, which I think fits most of my dolls and is also a key element of my wardrobe.


The clothes look very nice and are very well made. It closes with broken buttons on the back.




The dress will be shown by Victoria, so you can see how it looks. Doesn't that sound great?




The dress looks versatile and really fits the doll. I will buy it again in different colors!


The second dress I chose was the Midnight Daisies. When I bought it, I thought it would look great on Teresa, Midge or Chloe. The bad news is that I think this dress no longer exists because Sasha is done with this piece.


Again, it is of the highest quality and closes with buttons on the back. The inside of the top is lined with a tailored fabric.




Teresa had to show off her dress, but her hair was too greasy and they changed it to Style Luxe Midge.


Unlike some things from Mattel, it fits snugly on the doll's chest.


In short, I highly recommend Atelier to buy from Sasha. The clothes are beautiful and very well made. Both dresses cost me around 27 euros on delivery. Since in my country Mattel 2 clothes usually sell for 20-25 euros, I would say this is a very good price. You also support the artist and his work when you shop on Etsy.


Another thing I like about this experience is how personal the purchase is. Sasha sent me news of the whole process, including when my package arrived in Spain. I also like all the details you put on the packaging, everything is handmade!

What do you think of my new doll outfits? What are your favorite Etsy shops?

Mrs.







Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url