Doll Review: Barbie Fashionista "Fancy in Flowers"

Hello everyone! I swear I try to blog almost every day, but events and life happen and I never find the time. Before the new semester begins, check out some dolls and, as always, many DIY projects that haven’t started yet. Although I took the photos more than a week ago, today I finally got the time to write this review.


Today's review Doll Barbie Fashionista "Fancy in Flowers". I liked this doll for her beautiful hair and very black skin, but a few things could have been better. Let's get started.

The box is the same as other fashionista, this time it only has a floral pattern.



Finally, it came out of the box. I don't know, do I like to fold my arms?



She has very black skin, brown eyes and fuchsia lips. The head of her sculpture is relatively new, because I think she was the first to appear in this fashion designer's race. She has no official name, but people call her "Kim".



In the promotional photos, her hair looks short and her curls are big, but I like her curls. However, the back of the head is quite confused.


Wear bright blue earrings to look bright.



This doll uses a muse model body to bend the buttocks to one side. One knee is bent to make the pose more normal, but the legs of the bent knee are much longer than the other. I think the left foot should be away from the body, but is this difference normal? My donut top doll doesn't make much of a difference.



She is wearing a yellow flower dress. I'm not a fan of yellow, but the color is really appropriate.


She wears blue sandals in the same shade as her earrings.


I chose this doll because it is different from my other dolls. I like her black skin and curly hair, but I can't stand her body. I hope one day I get a body position, if Mattel decides to give her a made to move body with a skin tone.


Although not the official name of the new fashionistas, fans call her Chandra. Chandra was originally part of the Show in Style line, but it could be a name because there are no dolls in the line. What do you think?



What do you think about the fancy of flowers? Do you know what a playful body can do?

MC


Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url