Healthy 4 Ingredient Peanut Butter Bars


4 healthy ingredients without baking peanut butter.

This is the best peanut butter bar. This delicious school meal is a dream come true for peanut butter. This healthy, unbaked peanut butter is a twist that uses only 4 original և flour-free ingredients. so it's easy to bake without gluten կարիք no need.


Let's prepare healthy foods to meet those health goals.



I like peanut butter. This is something I like very often. I like this peanut butter because it is made with healthy ingredients. They are still high in calories, but they are delicious, perfect for healthy desserts on hot evenings.


They are very full and happy. One piece is like a plate of homemade protein, which is perfect for keeping your teeth full and your stomach long.


You can replace the other peanut butter with peanut butter. You can replace oats that do not contain gluten with oats.



I spent the whole of 2021 living a healthy lifestyle, losing (և maintaining) 50 to 50.


I do it with strict training, following the 3 rules of proper nutrition.

  • Do not eat from 18:00
  • Drink only water (no other drinks)
  • Reduce regular carbohydrates (for example, bread, rice, pasta, etc.)
But I did not give up my favorite food. I eat snacks every day. The right amount.


This peanut butter has a perfect sweetness. I lost 50 pounds in 10 months, a very healthy time (but sometimes very slow).


I am very pleased with how healthy and strong I feel. I have never been so strong in my life. I love!



Mix the ingredients և press in the pan. Melt the top and spread it on the tent. Then cover and refrigerate for a few hours until the chocolate ice cream is baked.



Then eat a piece daily or serve it to your family և guests.


Recipes for 4 healthy ingredients without baked peanut butter.

1.5 cups of peanut butter
1 cup of oil
1/3 cup of honey
1/2 cup small chocolate chip

Mix և press in an 8x8 size pot.

Then melt 1 cup of chocolate chip with 2 tablespoons of peanut butter to get a smooth glow. Align the top.

Cover the pan and put it in the refrigerator for a few hours. Then cut it into 16 pieces and enjoy.


1 serving (1/16) 280 calories (23.9 g carbohydrates, 19.8 g fat, 7.6 g protein)


Here it is!

Like, anchor և spread.












Facebook: Follow me on Pinterest  YouTube: Instagram: Indonesia:
Postscript:
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url