Happy Holidays!

Hello, everyone! I hope you are all well.

Yeah, that sounds pretty crappy to me. Looks like BT isn't for me either. I wanted to publish, I promise you, but I've been busy, I - Mr. Monster went on vacation - when we got back my studies started - I didn't have time for that. About 10 years ago I didn't only focus on my studies, it was quite difficult to cope with at first. The finals are coming in a month, that's what I'm concentrating on, but I just wanted to go there - wish everyone a Merry Christmas.




One thing that kept me very busy was editing the footage for my puppet show. It took me a while to learn how to use the program, so I hoped I needed a lot more. I also spent time using new photos for the video. The video is pretty heavily edited but I want to find a song for it. I used one in my previous video but since the computer crashed I can't find another one! I want to use a song that will help me make money from videos. It's not like I expected thousands of dollars from these videos, but I work hard so why not try to get something back. If I ever get paid, I'll give a gift.

I haven't even had much time to read your blogs, but I hope to have time to contact you after the finale. I look forward to returning.

Merry Christmas և Happy Holidays everyone!

MC:

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url