2019 Wishes


hello everyone!
I want to write the last 2018 post. I became a bad blogger this year because I almost wrote nothing. I have not written yet, but now I cannot wait to return. I hope to write at least one article a month in 2019, but as usual I will be busy college and maybe not. During my college vacation I was planning to write some articles and set aside time for the school year.

Happy New Year 2019 Monster Crafts


Also, I do not want to release new toys as before, so I think I will start working on my dolls next year by focusing more on the current doll collection. I want to do a little diary to take doll pictures. I want to start sewing too; My doll really needs new clothes!

I also want to know what kind of work you want. Here is a list of things I want to write to:

  • Check out my articles on student life and things.
  • Puppet Review
  • Puppet photo prints, perhaps related to the subject. I was able to include a "behind the scenes" shot to help you get your own doll photo ideas. I'm not really an expert but I can learn from your comments.
  • Puppets of other comments
  • Product ideas related to dolls. It's like, "I want to see things from Mattel in 2019" but in a different way.
  • Doll Crafts
  • Browse handicrafts.
  • After the doll 'biography'. It looks like a short story about one or two puppets.
  • Articles related to the blog. I was able to write a short article about Black Kitty's interest in making money.

That's what I thought. Let me know your preferences in the comments below or feel free to comment any other idea or comment.

I wish you all a Happy New Year, and I hope 2019 brings you many exciting and beautiful things.

Happy New Year 2019!

Poison
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url