Dolls review: Barbie Fashionistas XOXO and Urban Camo

Again doll lovers.

As expected, I didn't have time to write as many notes as planned, so I suddenly went back to college. I'd like to go the extra mile to post stuff, but I don't have time, so wait a few months until the blog is quiet here.



Yeah Al, sounds pretty shitty to me, looks like BT isn't for me either. In fact, I plan to review only my favorite toys or dolls that are curious, long, and ready to move. In this case, I'm doing a double check because the faces of these dolls are very, very detailed, so there's no need to do separate tracks. Let's start.


Here we have Barbie Fashionista in 89 XOXO and 94 Urban Camo. I got these dolls because of the patterns on their heads, because they remind me of dolls since I was a kid, I don't care if it brings back those memories. The XOXO is long and smooth, and the urban camo has a curved body. Not sure if these are just my dolls, but that does not indicate they are twisted or high in boxes.




Let's start with XOXO. As you can see, she has dark skin and straight hair. Ash's helmet uses a t-shirt to move around as a scab . However, they tried to give her a different look with the face color.


Barbie Fashionista Tall 89 XOXO

Let's compare the two dolls, why not ?


Asha Headmold Fashionista XOXO MTM yellow Top

He's wearing a red hoodie, to be honest, I don't like it. There is a lace print on the front of the shoe. He can also be seen wearing a gold bracelet.



For some reason, she decided to combine the red umbrella with her high-heeled shoes. But I love shoes.



Looks like we have an official Christ doll, so I might call it Christ.  I really like it; I hope to be able to give you a joint soon.

Barbie Fashionista XOXO red hoodie

Urban Camo has fair skin, gray eyes, and dark yellow straight hair. Unlike XOXO hair, which is very soft to the touch, it looks like a nest of mice on the back.  Use Teresa's head paint from the 90s, just like Theresa's dolls from my childhood, like Theresa's Hollywood hair. This was recently used in another Barbie QuinceaƱera: pink shirt fashion.


Barbie Fashionista Curvy Urban Camo review


She wears a camouflage print dress with a veil. Again, I really don't like most of these fascist dolls, but at least this one has the same shape. Wear these gold earrings instead of bracelets.


Barbie Fashionista Curvy 94 review

Wear these white convex shoes. It goes better with a red shirt than with ankle boots.




I think Urban Camo is a nice toy. For some reason I prefer the main body, not the twisted one. It's the only toy that I can turn into a main character. Also, you need a name.


Barbie Fashionista Curvy Teresa Headmold

Let's compare two dolls side by side. The height difference is greater because the XOXO has high heels and the Urban Camo has flat feet.


Tall Barbie Curvy Barbie

I'm so happy to have these two dolls, I find them so cute. But I still wish Mattel weren't so fanatical about fashion (even if they are beautiful) Give us some nice, clear, beautiful clothes.

Fashionistas 94 89

Hope you enjoyed this article. I wish I could post more, but it will always take longer than expected - I now have a full life.  I have lots of ideas to post, I don't want this blog to die, but sometimes I have a hard time pushing myself. As you know, it takes some time to take pictures, edit and write everything.

Also, I was thinking of writing an article on Move-Move-fascist skin tone. I have to wait for the summer but I don't know if it's worth it because it's going to take too long because I don't know if people will worry. Let me know what you think.

What do you think of the new dolls? All suggestions are welcome.


Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url