Life update

Hello everyone!
As you can see, I was lost for several months. I think this is not surprising, as I tend to disappear for a while during the school year. However, I really hoped it would be different this time, there would be more time to write something on the blog, but this semester was crazy. I worked tirelessly, I did not have time to do anything. Self-service. We do not know! You have to see how bad my hair is ... և my house is very messy,: I can not manage my time properly to keep it clean. Mr. Monster, of course, does a lot, but he works full time, he does not have much free time.

Signature Operetta Monster Crafts


I must say that I did not like this semester very much. Some of the topics I covered were a bit difficult, and I felt that the textbooks did not really understand my paperwork. To make matters worse, I had to do a project with the team (with two people) to "keep me" for weeks. I had to turn to my lecturers, who called me to implement the only project. When I finished, my team magically appeared and started working on the project. That was the day before the deadline. Suppose it was a full week.

He took something else for us at the end of this year. No serious thing, we always live in the same city, not far from where we live now. However, there are some things that need to be done to move forward, I have spent very little free time learning these things. We hope we can fall a little before Christmas, but let's see.


I hope to be able to return to Dolly soon. My final exams will be held on June 15 և I expect that they will be free for a few months. I hope next year will be my last year in college և I can focus on the "right" job. Next year I applied for an internship, let's see how it goes.


I hope you are well, we will "meet" soon.


She cares.


Cool


Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url