Doll review: Signature C.A. Cupid (EAH)

Hello doll lovers! What I did these days is that the university started a few days ago, so I guess this will be my last post before I get stuck between projects and papers.

It's time to dump her and move on. When the first EAH doll came out, I couldn’t wait to hit the Cupid stores, but it wasn’t sold in Spain for some strange reason (read full here ). So, a few months ago, I decided to buy it online. A few days after his arrival, another Spanish collector told me that a copy had appeared in a Spanish store. Extensive.


Signature C.A Cupid

So let's move on to the review. Coupid was Eros' adopted daughter who moved from Monsters School to Ever After High School. To be honest, I never liked the Monster High doll and I never thought it would fit better than Ever After High. His full name is Charricklo Arganton Cupid, which is a myth.

I was lucky and I found a real puppet in the box and it is not a re-released puppet. I found these EAH book-shaped boxes so cute.

Cupid Signature box EAH

There is little information about Cupid on the back of the chest as well as the pictures. EAH's work of art is amazing, but not as brutal as Monster High.


After several minutes of cutting the plastic cords, Cupid finally arrived.

Ever After High Cupid doll review

Cupid has a very beautiful face. Here are the blue eyes, these soft hearts are as bright as the reflection in the eye. Her lips are painted in the shape of a heart like the Monster High edition, but less contrasting colors.



Her hair has a beautiful pink shade that reminds me of cotton candy. It’s a bit cruel because of the hairstyle, but at least this isn’t a sticky fantasy. Wear this cute cap with a small heart with a bow on it.



It has very nice wings and is attached to the doll with this little bow, which doubles as a necklace.


Cupid wore a little inspired dress in ancient Greece. It is usually pink with some gold and black accents. I especially like the top.


The design at the end reminds me of tie and color. It is pink and white with pink iron hands.



Cupid wears such a bracelet and this ring wears some jewelry. The ring was supposed to be on the other side, but it kept falling, so I changed it.


Cupid shoes are beautiful and detailed. They are gold and their heels have a bow-shaped heart. It also has these beautiful handmade details on the outside of the shoe.


Cupid does not have a bag, but rather a bow and blanket. The cookie is beautiful, golden with lots of stucco details and a pink heart, but because of its wings she could not hold it like a real cookie.



But she can carry it like a purse.

Ever After High Cupid review

The bow has a bow ready to be dropped. I found the heart-shaped bow head to be a very interesting detail. I have a slightly curved bow, but that doesn't matter.


It has a glove that can carry it.


Cupid is a cute and cute doll. I have loved it ever since it appeared on the EAH Facebook page. Ever After High dolls have beautiful details like cups. I have never had a Monster High version, and I do not like it very much, but the EAH edition is great and I am happy to have it.


So what do you think about Cupid? Are you in your group?

SMS
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url