Doll review: Barbie Fashionistas Petite "Crazy for Coral"

Hello my dear pop fans! What about April?

I try to stick to my work schedule once a month, so I thought this week would be perfect because I'm on vacation and have more free time.

Today I will be reviewing my first Barbie doll - Crazy for Coral by Barbie Fashionistas. This doll is from the latest Fashionista channel, which includes three new body parts. I have talked about these new bodies before on this blog, you can read my thoughts here . Crazy for Coral has one of these new bodies, known as the "Little One", which is smaller than an ordinary Barbie.

So let's start with the box. This new Fashionista collection consists of clear and narrow boxes with the inscription "Fashionista" on the left side. There is not much information about the doll in the box, it just has its number. I am surprised that the word "small" does not appear anywhere.

Barbie fashionista doll review crazy for coral petite

Behind the box we see all the fashionistas of this series.

Barbie Fashionistas box new bodies

When the plastic is removed, we can look better.

Barbie fashionista crazy for coral review

I have a negative comment about this box. As always, the dolls' heads were tied to the back of the box with that horrible plastic object, and the only way to free them was to break the box. I hate those plastic things that make a doll's hair worse. Seriously Mattel, you should always use it. Are you afraid the doll will run away?

So I finally got rid of it. That's it.

Doll review Crazy for Coral

She has a very sweet face. I'm not a fan of Barbie's head owls, but I think she wears Skipper's Head owl, so that might be a good reason to think about Skipper.

Crazy for Coral fashionista review

Her hair looks much bigger than advertised, but I like it that way.

Crazy for Coral petite fashionista review

Luckily she looks pretty decent with her hair or they are in a terrible plastic box.
Petite Barbie fashionista review

She is wearing a gold-plated coral pink dress. The upper part of the chest is covered with a ribbon around the neck. The dress is beautiful, but not very beautiful.

She wears this gold bracelet.




This doll has straight legs. She is the first Barbie doll with straight legs. She is wearing gold sandals with studded nails that look beautiful to me.


The disadvantage of these fashionistas is their lack of public speaking skills. As a kid, I used to think that, like my dolls, her knees would bend a little with one click, but no. So, this is the only snow in the seat.


Barbie fashionista doll review

I put a lot of effort into photography because I'm used to full-fledged dolls like Monster High or Barbie Style Luxe. If your elbow is bent, you can touch your hair.

Barbie Fashionista Crazy For Coral Petite

Like I said, this doll is smaller than an ordinary Barbie. I compared it to Style Luxury Midge. This is the best picture I can take because Mid doesn't want to be alone.

Barbie fashionista Style Luxe Midge

In general, I think this is a good doll, but there are some things that can be better, for example: B. bent knees. The doll also comes without any accessories, even a bag. I'm glad that Mattel released these new body suits, because they only add variety to the Barbie range. I hope that all this line will be successful, it will bring us more fashion with playful bodies.

Barbie Fashionista Petite review

By the way, the new fashionistas do not have official names, so they do not currently exist. I'm thinking of naming her Courtney in honor of one of Skipper's friends. What do you think?

A blog for you soon.

MC:
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url