Doll review: Barbie Made to Move (A.A.)

Good morning! What are you doing? After a week of rest, it's time to get back to work, which means I probably won't be able to post anything in the future . However , I have just opened a fake Twitter account and posted a message to me .

Today, in the 50th issue of my blog , I present one of the new Barbie made to move, the safest Barbie doll. This puppet has more articulation points which gives the puppet the best look.



That’s why Mattel continued to remove joints from many Playline dolls, such as the B. Fashionista doll or the Style Luxe doll, but then they created this new body with a 22-point joint. Anyway, at least I didn't go down without explaining myself first . But hey , let's get started!
Made to Move doll comes in this transparent box. At the bottom of the box are some photos of dolls made for various activities.


An image of each doll inserted in this wave appears on the back of the box. I really wanted to get an Asian with Leah's face.


Once the plastic is removed, we can see the doll better. The way it sticks to the box makes me think the doll is jumping.


It's out of the box here:


She has a very beautiful face. As she wears Asha's headdress, from now on I will call her Asha, even though I don't think her name is official. I love the combination of her skin with the subtle tones under her hair.


The dress is basically a fitness outfit: a pair of black leggings and a pink and yellow sweatshirt. Nothing special, but leggings can be combined with other clothes.



The prettiest thing about this doll is the new articulation points, which allow the doll to sculpt in a way that no other doll can. Note the double elbow joint.


It can even:


It can also occupy. Her knee joints were a bit stiff at first, but after a few postures she felt a little weak.



Since we can’t go anywhere in the gym clothes, I’m going to change into Asha’s clothes. This costume comes in two packages. I'm sorry I didn't take a picture before I opened it. I love the pink top that looks like Asha.



I’ve read that Made to Move dolls have a thicker body than other barbie dolls and some clothes don’t fit, but I have no problem with a skirt or top. However, it was very difficult to put one of these shoes on, but somehow I managed to put it on Asha's feet. The shoes and bag are not real, but the bright colors match the tone of her skin.


To conclude this review, I want to show you the differences between these dolls and other Barbie dolls. Here's how busy Asha Teresa's Style Luxe is:


I don’t know if you see it in the photos, but Asha can cross her legs more realistically while Teresa’s posture is stronger.

I like this doll a lot, not only because of her voice, but also because I like her face a lot. The clothes are nothing special, just sports clothes, the doll comes barefoot and doesn’t bring any accessories. As I said, these dolls are a great addition to Barbier’s world, but I think this body type can be used in other lines, not just in the sports line. In short, I have added the second wave of Asians and Reds to my wish list. I wonder how many Made to Move they will release.



What do you think about this new doll? Which doll would you like to see make a move on the next wave?

MC

Similar messages:
Doll Review: Made to move Barbie redheads
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url