Doll review: Barbie fashionistas curvy "Sweetheart Stripes"

Hello doll lovers! Were you brought up?

For me, it was a busy week, because the next week I had two documents left, so I had to spend a lot of time studying and researching the data. But in the end I was able to finish the projects on time, so I managed to see the little dolls again.

Today I’m going to check out Barbie’s newest fashionista: Sweetheart Stripes. This doll has a new gorgeous body and you know how excited I am now about this new body, so it’s no wonder you’re dying from it. I used to write a review of the little body “ Crazy for Coral ” and if you missed it, you can read about it here .



This box of fashionistas is not much different from others. The shape is the same and mostly transparent plastic. In the upper right corner is written "curves", nowhere is written "small", although it is miniature.


The back of the box is exactly the same, so I don’t think you need to show it. In the lower right corner we see photos of these three fashionistas.


I don’t like the fact that he wears sunglasses because if you don’t open the box, you won’t be able to properly examine his face. And what will I do?



Finally out of the box.


She has a smart face, but I have to admit that she looks prettier in promo photos


Her hair is mostly black, but the top and front of her hair are blue. In the promotional photos it seems that her hair is mostly blue, but that’s okay.



The hairstyle is not as bad as I expected, but it needs to be styled.


Her clothes are very beautiful. She was wearing a black top with a basque with pink stripes and accents and a dark denim skirt with pink stitching.


In this photo, I noticed that it is quite flat across the chest, and the "bends" are more focused on the hips. I don’t care, but I think this doll may need big tits.

Wear these black wedge shoes. I think this man ’s English name is Mary Janes, but I’m not sure.


Let’s compare Sweetheart Stripe to Crazy for Coral. You may feel a big difference in height, but it’s also because Crazy for Coral’s legs are flat.


No matter how crazy Coral is, this doll has no accent, which severely limits the way she poses. I really hope that this new company will soon have a clear version.



In my opinion, even if the pronunciation is missing, this doll is quite beautiful. Like new fashionistas, this doll has a lot of individuality. I would love to see more such dolls, for example, in the light version of Lux.


What do you think of this new doll? Have you added gorgeous girls to your Barbie collection?

blog coming soon.

MS
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url