Happy World Doll Day 2016!

Hello! This is the last time I'm posting, but you know I'm very busy at college և work.

Today is a big day not only because I passed my final exams, but also because I have free time until September; This is a big day because it's World Pop Day. It was created to convey a message of love, joy, it all started with this letter.

So you have not heard of World Pop Day. No wonder I did not realize that an hour ago. Achieve success. And all the lost aunts and uncles. The first World Doll Day is celebrated on June 2, 1986, the second Saturday.

Think of it this way: send the doll to another country. I always thought that an ordinary doll could be a tool for understanding the world. When I started writing books about dolls, I hoped that dolls would help me make friends around the world, develop a little love for everyone.

World Pop Day will be a day of pop exhibitions. I hope that each library has a special pop exhibition. Museums will host "pop exhibitions" and special pop exhibitions. Magazines have special editions. Pop stores will launch promotions in the coming weeks. Doll makers make special dolls for World Pop Day. Pop competitions with World Pop Day prizes, plaques and cups are held.

The logo is made of the artist's Boots Tina doll, which represents the child. The boy is carrying a German doll to present the gift of this doll collection. Feel free to copy or paste the logo.

There are no fees, licenses, obligations, dates, clubs, companies, as everyone can have fun. It's free for everyone, take the day, the idea թ fly together. Let's do it now on World Pop Day.
If you think World Pop Day is a good idea, set up a committee to do something about it, and only then will it happen. Say five people, say five people, five people each, and so on. World Pop's birthday is June 14, 1986.

Good for you
Mullen և Vernon Sally

PS This letter can be reproduced: reproduced until the world knows.
World Pop Day.

I made this little collage to present my dolls.

 I think today is a good day to discover my collector's journey. As you can see, I've lost a lot of interest in Monster High, especially after the reload announcement. at the same time I became interested in Barbie again, especially new fashionistas with new body types, such as the Med to Move region. After talking about dolls, I bought a pair to rejuvenate fashion. The great thing about Barbie is that she has a lot of clothes and accessories. Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like it aint for me either. Looks like BT is not for me either.

I'm also interested in toys that I do not know how to play like Project MC2 or DC SuperHero Girls. I would also like an Agatha Primrose doll, but that's a little over my budget. I also can't wait to get my iBeties doll later this summer, Jada is looking forward to meeting you.

How did you celebrate World Pop Day? You bought the dolls

MC:
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url