Doll review: Iris Clops I Love Fashion

Hey you

After completing the course, I can start working on this blog again. I will try to take advantage of the summer зрабіць to make as many notes as possible. I plan to publish more diverse publications because I think I focused too much on reviews last year, but it will be in future publications as it is time to review today. This time I’m going to mention Iris Klops from the Monster High I love fashion (or I <3 Fashion ) series. It’s been years since I last reviewed Monster High.

Monster High Iris Clops doll review

Iris Klops is a former Monster High secondary character who was released in 2014 in a collection of 2 dolls (along with Manny Taurus) that was released as a San Diego ComiCon exclusive. I have to admit that I wasn’t completely in love when I saw the SDCC version, but it caught my eye. It was much easier to get an exclusive SDCC.

Let's start with the box. The design of this box is no different from some of the latest Monster High boxes, but it's a little bigger because the two extra outfits that the dolls bring look like they're in a store.


On the back of the box is the text on Iris's face: the text. I like Monster High’s work, but it’s not the most laudable.


When I take the plastic out of the package, I notice that there is a mirror with an iris reflection on the back of the box.


Cut the plastic threads and a few minutes later here comes Iris.


The iris has a light green color, a broad nose and some feathers. He has only one eye, which at the same time looks strange and interesting, painted in a bright turquoise color. Her lips are also green.


Her hair is a mixture of green and a little brown. This little braid is wrapped around her hair. To the north is a fuchsia stone. I think this doll has a lot of green, so I really appreciate the color accent.



Her dress is more colorful than a doll . Wear this short pink dress with an eye motif. He is wearing a green handkerchief.


I really like drawing eyes. It looks better without a belt.


She wears white leggings with an eye pattern.


  Her shoes don’t have a beautiful design compared to other Monster High shoes, but they do represent beautiful eyes.


He wears a bat-shaped necklace with bat wings. I don’t know what the bat wings have to do with the cyclops , but I like the design.

 
And of course, the Gulia bag carries a recycled eye bag .


They are all clothing and accessories accessories. Let's try them.



When I undress Iris, I notice that something is written on the back with silver. I’ve NEVER seen this on a Monster High doll , so I wonder what it is.

 
She has a silver bracelet on her chest.


 The first outfit is a fairly simple skirt with a fuchsia duen t-shirt with this pattern on the skull . The sides of the skirt are too loose for me, and the top is too tight, the front is short.


Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url