Doll review: Barbie Style Grace

Hello dear dolls! What have you been doing all this time? Sorry, I have not started this article before but now I have been cleaning the doll room for two nights. I'm not done yet, but at least all of my Monster High shoes are good.

Today I am talking about grace from the Barbie doll line . I have loved grace since the emergence of so -style dolls, but they have never been sold in my country. I also like the concept of the style doll line, at least the first two waves, because the dolls are fully defined and the models are more realistic. Unfortunately, like the two Nikki dolls in this series, this doll was never sold in Spain, so I had to buy it on Amazon.com.

Barbie Style Grace Review

Grace first appeared in the series So In Style , which focuses on Grace and her friends Trischel, Kara, Chandra and Marisa. I really liked this series, and it is very sad that it did not sell here, so I really hope that these characters will be a series in the future. However, in the Barbie show "Life in a Dream House" Grace Science, a very intelligent girl who is friends with Barbie, is seen.

His box looked like other boxes on the cover of a magazine.


On the back of the box we see other dolls represented in this wave. I wish I could find Nikki one day .


This line is the first of its kind with armored legs and can be seen at the bottom of the box. It also includes an additional pair of apartments.


Finally, Grace was ready to leave.


Grace uses the Mb-li head, has green eyes and thick pink lips. Like many dolls on this line, she has sewn eyelids.


Her hair looks a little oily, but I love caramel colors and highlights. She has a small breast to add more details to her hairstyle .


I really like style dresses because they are more realistic and do not drink as much pink as in many Barbie lines. Grace is wearing a gray T-shirt with shiny details . The bottom looks like a shirt, but the neck and bottom are spread out over a sweater . She is wearing a blue-pink lace dress.


She is wearing a silver bracelet. One of the beauties is a beautiful cake cake !


She wears high heels. Barbie shoes paired with Monster High shoes may not look very impressive to me, but they are good.


She is wearing a BG bag with drums and brown dots. They look very realistic, but they are not as strong as Teresa fabric or squid.


As mentioned, it comes with an extra pair of pink shoes. I like the shape of the shoe, but I'm not sure that color is the best option.


Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url