Doll Review: Posea Reef

Hey! After he changed his mind, I didn't know what to do next, so Master Monster suggested that I do another review of Monster High. The High Ghoul and Munsters monster doesn't appear on this blog like the other dolls do at the moment, so I think it's true.

Today is the perfect time to review Posey Reef from the Big Scary Reef . I know this doll isn't new and it's been reviewed by many people before (and probably better), but if I'm not reviewing for that reason, I'll be like, “Oh, new doll! open it and the doll is on the shelf, hold it.


Posei Reef is the daughter of Poseidon and lives on the Great Scaria Reef. In the film Big Scarred Reef , Posia leads the spirits to a wall, forcing Laguna to face her "deep fears".

The Great Scarecrow box is a little different from the last Monster High box I opened. I don't like this box from a stolen crate, but I do appreciate the Monster High logo tent.



Below we see the work of Possein.



On the back of the box is a photo of Posey and some information about him. It also says that a tiny sea creature with a tail glows in the dark.



By lifting the plasticity of the mouth, we can see Posia better.



And finally, he's here.



Posey's bright blue skin, green eyes with blue lower lids. He has freckles and some blue spots on his underside. She had a beautiful face, but unfortunately some of the details in the prototype photo didn't match the final doll.


Posey has beautiful long purple hair with a hint of green. The hair is of good quality, but a little messy at the back of the head.





It had a black sponge on it that looked like a sea sponge, but the rounded center in the middle reminded me of a security camera.



Posey's ear has an interesting special shape. He wears earrings that look like dark blue coral and they fall off.



His hands and body were covered with small drops. Her arms are covered in netting and she carries two sea urchins.


Being a mermaid (or sea elf), Posia can't wear the whole outfit, so she wears this top, mostly embellished with coral pink body details. The case is very detailed and made of soft plastic.


It is very common to see T-shirts without coral.


Posy's "tail" is not actually a tail, it appears to be made from algae. The tail (I can't think of anything to say about it) is my favorite thing about this doll from the very beginning. The lower part is made in the form of three moving branches so that you can change the position of the doll.




She wears a seaweed dress made of visually enhanced plastic and attached to a sea creature. Sea creatures glow in the dark, I tried to photograph them, but I did not succeed.


If you remove the seaweed dress, the tail will look much lighter. The three sides that made the doll stand on its own could more or less rotate where the knee was.


The disadvantage of this type of toys is that they can take up very limited space. Poseea has a split body to hide oral imperfections in other parts of the body, but its activity is very limited. I love taking pictures anyway.


I think Posya is a great doll. It has a great design and designers can say that it has a lot of interesting details added to it. These dolls make Monster Hike such an exciting and beautiful line. The overall design of the dolls, as well as the details of accessories and costumes, are read by many people (myself included) for Monster High. I hope we don't lose this episode of Monster High forever.


I am happy to add Posea to my collection. I don't like mermaid or mermaid character, but I like the design and I'm very happy to see Mr. Monster in this store.

So what do you think of Posey? Is it in your collection?

Lost

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url