Doll review: Barbie Made to Move "Purple Top"

Hello dear doll friends! I will come back to you with another opinion. Today I will be reviewing one of the Barbie Made to Move dolls (golf 1). I reviewed Asha (yellow yeast) from the same lineage here .


I actually have two of these dolls, but one (the one with the less pretty face) will be a body donor for LA Girl Fashionista, as well as another for the Made to Move women.

This box doesn't differ much from Asha's box. The doll poses almost as if she is seated, and there are several images of the Made to Move doll in action in the background.


The back of the box contains the Made to Move dolls...except Asha. I don't know why he's not here, will he be released later?


Now is the time to activate! Just a quick note about this particular box, it is not designed to be easily opened. Did Mattel know that dolls are sometimes purchased for young children?


After the boxing match, here he is.


She has fair skin, Asian facial features, and pale pink lips. I've never owned an Asian Barbie doll before, so I'm very excited. This doll uses the imprint of Kayla/Lea's head, so she will be called Lea from now on.



Leah has black hair styled in a silk ponytail. Her hair is in pretty good condition, although the backing on the box makes an impression, but that's nothing compared to other "box locks" I've seen.


All dolls in this line wear the same type of yoga/fitness outfit but different shirt colors. The outfit is nothing special so I wouldn't consider it.

The best thing about these bodies is their fitness. Léa can sit in the compartment


Or sit like this:


I tried getting him to do a pinch (or ponche, I don't know how to spell it), but it doesn't really look like a pinch, more like a yoga pose.



The articulation of the elbows also allows them to adopt more expressive and realistic attitudes.


Let's see what Leah looks like in another outfit! I chose this dress from one of Barbie's garment bags and the Style Luxe Grace Apartment (read for her here ). I don't really like the dress, I wish it was more appropriate but the colors match.


I really like this new Made to Move doll and want to see more characters in it. But, as I said in a previous post, I would rather see this body appear in a different way and not just in the fitness themed track.


Lea is a great addition to my collection, I'm glad to finally have an Asian character. I think it would be nice if they could do more Asian characters like we have black dolls.

So what do you think of Lean? Has it been added to your collection?

MC


Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url