Doll Review: Barbie Fashionistas "Donut top"

Congratulations everyone. Do you miss me? I don’t think so, because I often took notes because I didn’t have time to check myself: P.

So are you ready to rethink another doll? I don’t know if I’m going to go through all the unpacked dolls because I probably don’t have enough time, and also because I don’t want to go over some dolls.



Today I’m going to review Barbie Fashionistas “Donut Top”. I don’t know if its official name is “Donut Top,” but I’ve found it in several online stores. I’m going to see this doll as one of the dolls she’s going to play with LA Girl , but I wanted to write about it before I hit the streets.

The box is basically the same as the rest of the fashion designers. it is simple, with a white background and the inscription "Fashionistas" on one side. Each fashion designer has different patterns on the back, the Los Angeles girl had a zebra print, and there are dots.



The back of the box is the same as the LA Girl, I don’t know why I removed it first.


I love fashionista boxes because they open easily. A few seconds later I was out of the box.


Los Angeles girl և Crazy for Coral, This Skipper doll wears a hat. She has brown, green eyes and pink lips. Personally, I find his face incredible.


Let's talk about poetry. That's good. I really like the color of her hair, her simple hairstyle with a small braid on one side. The bad thing is that unfortunately he didn’t wash his hair for two months.



And to make it better, she stuck her sunglasses to her hair with one of those awesome plastic products.


He is wearing a small white shirt with some cookies in front of it. Some of these fashionistas seem a little cheap, և this t-shirt is a great example. The design is beautiful, but I would have preferred it to be more comfortable.




She is wearing an asymmetrical knitted skirt with a veil. I think the skirt is better than the top!


The only thing that caught my attention was that his knee was slightly bent. The other fashionista doesn’t see it that way, I think it gives the doll an extra look.


Her bag is very similar to Barbier's, with a pink ribbon. I can’t help but wonder what this will be like. If you look closely, you can appreciate Barbie's small logo.


She wears simple sandals that match the light pink color of her bag. They are pretty but nothing special.


Gently removing the glasses from the doll's head, I think her hair is much better.


If you’re wondering, here’s what it’s like to wear sunglasses.


I bought this doll when I took the little girl from Los Angeles, because it was better to buy two than one. Actually, this costume designer would not have been my first choice if all the other costume designers were available in Toys'r'us. In fact, what I loved most was the tribal race. What, I’m glad, is beautiful.

Barbie fashionistas donut top review

Overall, it’s a pretty doll, but I think two things could be better, like hair. She doesn’t have a solid style compared to other stylists, but I got this one mostly because I think she has a beautiful face.

barbie fashionistas charlie bell review


As I said in my LA Girl post, model lovers don’t have names, but fans seem to call them Carly Bell (or Charlie Bell). This title doesn’t appeal to me, but I’m scared to death when it comes to pop names. Are there any suggestions?

How many fashion designers do you have? How do you invent something out of the ordinary?

MC:

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url