Doll Review: Barbie Fashionistas Tall "White and Pink Pizzazz"

Hello my dear doll friends!

This is my 30th and 69th post since I started blogging. I can't believe I have so much to write! And for post #69, I'd like to write this year's Barbie Fashionista - 30th Pop "White and Pink Pizza" review. This doll has a new big body, this is my first big doll! I've already reviewed Petit Crazy for Coral , Curvy Sweetheart Stripes , and Curvy Spring .


I must admit I wasn't entirely happy with this doll when I saw her promotional photos, but she looks even more beautiful when you see her in the store. Let's start the review.

Her chest is no different from other fashion designers. I found it surprising that the cascading cardboard box was not like the plastic in the box.


And it's out of the box here. She has a very good balance.


I love her happy face so much. I'm sure this is a new feature released in this model line. I don't know if it has an official name, but people call it "smile".



She has shoulder length shoulders with fine brown hair. It feels excellent and is in good condition, except for a little stubbornness from the hairstylist and some branded rubber bands.

I love her along!
I don't like her dress, but I find it more special than other fashionable women's clothing. It has a cute little pink and white box. This necklace carries light, which is believed to have been added to add contrast to the dress.



The tubular skirt is white and gives it a sporty look with a white stretch mesh.


I like the shoes a bit and I don't think it matches the outfit. Those thick shoes...the best ballet flats or the most elegant shoes.

White and pink pizzazz shoes

In general, I think the doll is beautiful. Of course it's not the biggest challenge among new fashion followers and it's not a favorite, but it's fun. These dolls are usually sold at a price of 9-11 euros. If it is expensive, will I buy it? No, but it costs 9 euros.


White and Pink Pizzaz Barbie fashionista review

I know every time I write a comment it's going to be boring, but... these dolls don't have names so they have to. Mr. Monster proposed to Maya, but I thought of Marina. I found it very Asian and Marina was the name of a European rental doll. I like the name Maya, but maybe I could use it for rock'n'roll costumes. Any other suggestions for the name?

Barbie fashionistas tall white and pink pizzazz 30

So what do you think of this woman? Are you in your group?

M.
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url