Doll Furniture: Coffee Table

Welcome! How are you?

We apologize for not writing for a long time, but this craft lasted longer than I expected, my computer crashed and I sent it in for maintenance. I do not have my computer at the moment, so I am posting it on my Monster laptop. I hope to receive it soon to publish it regularly.

How to do barbie furniture Grace

A few days ago I started to deal with this craft. I would love to open a toy store in the future, but I think this is a big project to complete before you go to college. Thus, inspired by small pieces of furniture and some videos of my frogs , I work on the grain box section. I wanted the coffee table to look as antique (some might call it old-fashioned) as the furniture you find in a beach house. Want to know how you do it? will start with.

I started cutting an 11x7 cm rectangle out of a cookie box to use as a template. Then I asked for about six or eight more.


I want the top panels to look like wood panels, so I painted them in the last part. Draw a rectangle at a distance of 1 cm from the outer line of the table.


Then I divided the inner rectangle into strips 1 cm wide each.




How to make a doll coffee table

I also draw small lines from the outer rectangles to the inner corners.

Now is the time to cut the pieces.








How to make a doll table

Once all the pieces are cut, it is time to glue them to the rectangle.





Excuse me for the vague picture.

I need some legs on the table, pull ropes 1 cm long and cut 6 cm, cut 6 or 7 pieces for each leg and then glue them.


Once everything was completely dry, I rubbed the edges to make them smooth.


Clean the dust and then put the feet in place. I sewed them at a distance of 1 cm from the edge.





Wait for the adhesive to dry. Some thin 0.5 cm between the legs of the table. I cut from 4 on each side of the table and continue as before.




It starts to look like a table

How to make a doll shabby chic coffee table

When everything is completely dry, it is time to take a picture. I chose this color from a popular art called Light Perwinkle ( looks like an American ?? ) . I think this color is not available now because I have not seen it in the new color scheme but have left a few in local paint stores.




I wanted to give this table the most modern or outdated look now. Normally when you want to create this effect on furniture 1: 1, apply a little transparent wax to the places where you want the paint to come out, and I did. Excuse me, I did not take this picture, but I used a thin brush to paint the edges and some parts.

The wax dries in 2-4 hours, so you can paint the surface after this work. I painted the same image with white acrylic as in the previous articles. The white color did not cover as much as the two colors I used, but it did not matter because I wanted the table to look old.



How to make a doll shabby chic coffee table

Once the paint is dry, smooth the depilated edges and areas to dry the paint. I used a mixture of iron wool, nail file and sand block. I thought the steel wool would be cool, but the color was hard to find. The block is the best type of sand, but some areas are difficult to reach.


How to make Barbie shabby chic furniture

Finally, our work is done



Although this project is not 100% as I expected, I am very happy with this project. I will probably use pine wax instead of wood wax for my next project. I am also trying to find a better alternative to sand.


I made this table because I want to put the doll in the village or in the living room. At the moment I have no other living room furniture other than this pink sofa from Ikea, but it gives you an idea.



I hope to open a blog soon but use a Monster computer and sometimes I need it, so I do not know when I can write.

So what do you think of my coffee table? Did you create any images?

M.

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url