Doll review: Barbie Fashionistas Curvy "Spring into Style"

Hello!

I was outside on Tuesday because it was a local party where I worked, so Mr. Monster and I decided to go shopping in the big city we lived near. We don't live in a big city, so sometimes we can't find what we're looking for. One of the main reasons we went there was because I wanted to hunt for dolls. And it's great! I found 3 new fashionistas: Spring into Style , Rock'n'roll Plaid and White and Pink Pizzazz . I've seen both Team Glam and Dolled up denim , but they have almond eyes and I don't understand them.


Barbie Fashionistas monster crafts blog

As you know, I love the new fashionistas, especially the new body types, the variety they bring to the Barbie line. I watched Crazy for Coral and Sweetheart Stripes . Today is the time to look at doll number 26.



The figure box packaging is no different from any other Fashionista box. Most of it is transparent, so the doll is clearly visible and easy to open. Nowhere does it say that she is a crooked doll.



Unlike the Monster High doll, the Barbie doll does not have as much plastic in the box, making it easy to take it out. And here he is.


Some fashionistas of a new type of figure also have new scars on their heads. Some luxury fashionistas (like Chambray Chic ) have this new print head with plump lips and round cheeks. I don't know if this is the official name, so I would like more information.


She has long and beautiful dark brown hair. I LOVE the quality and style of her hair, it is simple yet elegant.



She wears a dress with a coral pink top and a navy blue floral skirt. It is a simple design but it looks great and the fabric quality is better than other Fashionista clothes.


Put on these beige high heeled oxford shoes. Actually I have the same pair of black shoes, they are my favorite shoes.



After all, I think she is a beautiful doll. There is something about face painting that makes photography difficult, but for me personally, it is beautiful. Although the overall quality of this doll is good, it has poor balance, is it because of her shoes, or I can't see their feet, so it's quite difficult for her to pose.


The downside to this doll (as I've said a million times) is the lack of articulation. However, I'm glad I added it to my collection and I'm looking forward to seeing more of these women, especially the playful bodies. Now the Sweetheart Stripes have a new friend.


Like I always say, the new fashionistas don't have names, so I have to find them. Any suggestions?



What do you think of spring in style? Do you have one in your collection?

RS

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url