A quick update on my doll storage

Those who know me personally know that I am truly an outcast. I have a hard time figuring out how to make the best use of the space or how to organize things. My dolls were nothing, the place they occupied, the disorder became a problem. However, inspired by the discussion of the doll observer, I decided to clean up the world of dolls.



When I started collecting Monster High dolls, I put all their belongings in a shoe box. Then, as the collection began to grow, I began to find many boxes at home. There are brushes, pets, clothes, mixed shoes, small things ... I didn't find what I needed. So what I did was to disassemble these open boxes and place all my Monster High plastic items.


I carry shoes, bags, everything, I have everything.

I placed my Barbie items in the same way, I only have Barbie accessories, so I only used one box. Also, I had a few empty seats filled with Barbie clothes.


Now I have Barbie clothes in these little boxes from Ikea, but I want to find a better one. At first it was good because I didn't have much, but recently I bought a few Barbie fashion packages and started to lose ground. In the video for My Froggy Stuff, I saw that she was wearing fossil doll costumes, so they were easy to find. How do you store doll clothes?


I put it in a plastic bag so that the finish would be shiny and not shine everywhere.


I put most of my toys on the bookshelf, but I sat down because some of them didn't have cabinets, but they took up twice as much space. So I got an idea from my Froggy Stuff - I got the files in this magazine to keep the dolls.





I put them on the toy shelf. The halves are still empty, but will soon be filled with dolls.


Next to my doll's house there is a table where I can study, fix and draw dolls. If so, draw a picture of the dolls.


I'm working on a new craft that I want to show you soon. Also, as you can see, I have a new background for my doll pictures. I will try to write as soon as possible!


So how do you make all these beautiful things for your dolls? Can I advise?

MK

 

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url