Doll Review: Barbie Fashionistas "Ice Cream Romper"

Hello! First of all, I want to thank you for all the wonderful comments I have received from you lately, not only on this blog, but also on Twitter and Instagram. I never considered myself a good photographer, so cute remarks really make up my day.

Today it's time for another pop review and it's the turn of the Barbie Fashionista ice cream from the Fashionista 2015 series. I got this doll from Amazon.es in May along with a birthday present for Mr. Monster, but as of today, I'm not got them anymore. I do not have time to open.


Let's start with the box. All Barbie Fashionista boxes look the same, but the background print on each box is different to match the doll's style and personality. Since this doll wears an ice cream t-shirt, the pattern is an ice cream cone.


I love the Fashionista box because it's so easy to open. Soon he was out of the box.

Fashionista Ice Cream Romper Miranda

Ice Cream Romper has a darker skin color and yellowish eyes. She wears light blue glasses, which amuse me but do not allow me to judge the face of the doll.

Barbie fashionistas ice cream romper review

So let's look at his face without glasses. I'm not a fan of Barbie's head prints, but I believe she used goddess prints. I do not think you can see it from the pictures, but the rubber band that holds her glasses in place leaves a small dent in her face. That's why I do not like it when dolls come with glasses.


Barbie Goddess headmold

And another reason why I do not like that they wear glasses.


Her hair is a beautiful chestnut brown-red color. I love her hair color!


She also has pink hair at the bottom of her hair. To be honest, I did not notice it on the ad photo, so I was very surprised when I received it.

barbie fashionistas doll review

Let's move on to the outfits. I love some of the new trendy outfits, but I do not love them. She is wearing a blue jumpsuit with an ice cream design. Rompers are decorated with openwork ruffles and sewn to the middle. The outfit looks a bit childish for my taste, but I like the shape of the slider.



Wiggies Converse. They are white with a pearly sheen, but I do not know if you would appreciate them.


I love the personality they bring to fashionistas, especially this one and the LA girls. The bad news is that, as I have said many times, lack of articulation is a problem, so I will probably change it. If you're wondering, her skin color is darker than Bambi Teresa, which was made to move.

Barbie Fashionistas Miranda Charlie Bell

I still think she's a good doll. I like his face and his hair. Yes, the clothes are not special, but the Barbie doll has a lot of clothes, so that's okay. I would love to see more of these characters in future Barbie series.


And again, these would mean that you have to spend for these processes. However, many fans call Miranda by this name, and since I like this name, I will probably call mine Miranda. I thought of Kyle too, but I think Miranda suits her better. What do you think?


do you like this doll? Who is your favorite fashionista?

RS
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url