Doll Review: Barbie Fashionistas Tall "White and Pink Pizzazz"

Hello dear doll lovers.

This is my 30 69 message since I started blogging. I can't believe I have to write so much. And under position 69, I want to see Barbie in fashion again - this year's 30th doll "pink white pizza" . This doll has a new tall body, this is my first tall doll. I've already reviewed Petit "Crazy for Coral" , Curvy "Sweetheart Stripes" and Curvy " Spring in Style" .


If I saw a promotional picture of it, I have to admit, I'm not really a fan of this doll, but it looks better when I look in the store. So let's start the review.

Her box is not much different from other Fashionistas boxes. I was intrigued by the fact that the cardboard cutter showing some of the dolls wasn't the shape of the plastic in the box.


And now he's coming out of the box. He has a very good balance.


I like his cheerful face very much. I'm pretty sure this is a new horse launched by Fashionistas. I don't know if it has an official name, but people call it "smile".



He has brown hair up to his shoulders. Except for a little stubbornness and a few characters of gum, the product is of good quality in good condition.

I love his crooked head.
I'm not crazy about her dress, but she feels better than any other Nazi outfit. Small classic tones of pink and white are printed. She is wearing a bright yellow necklace which I think was added to the dress.



His shirt is white with white lace around it, giving him a more sporty look.


The shoes are my favorite part, I guess it has nothing to do with the office. These yellow shoes have a very thick sole... I would choose ballet flats or more elegant shoes.

White and pink pizzazz shoes

I think, in general, this is a good doll. She's probably not the most stylish newcomer, she's not one of my favorites, but she's beautiful. These dolls are usually sold out -11 9-11 ከሆነ Would I buy them if they were too expensive? No, but it costs 9 euros.


White and Pink Pizzaz Barbie fashionista review

I know it may sound boring every time I review, but... these dolls don't have a name, so they need it. Mr. Monster proposed to Maya, and I thought of Marina. It seems to me that he is a bit Asian, and Marina was called to rent dolls in Europe. I like the name Maya, but I would probably use it for the Rock'n'Roll Plaid Fashionista. Are there any other name suggestions?

Barbie fashionistas tall white and pink pizzazz 30

So what do you think of this woman? Are they in your group?

MC:
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url