Doll Review: Barbie Fashionistas Tall "White and Pink Pizzazz"

Hello my dear pop fans!

This is my 30th post this year and my 69th post since I started blogging. I can't believe I have so much to write! And for my 69th post, I'd like to take a look at one of this year's Barbie fashion players: Poppie # 30 “White and Pink Pizza” . This doll has a new long body, it is my first long doll! I've already seen Petite's "Crazy for Coral", Curvy's "Sweetheart Stripes" and Curvy's " Spring into Style " .


I have to admit I wasn't far behind this doll when I saw her promotional photos, but she looked better when I saw her in the shop. So let's take a look.

Her box is not very different from other fashionistas' boxes. My attention is drawn to the fact that the cardboard pieces, which depict the doll in a line, are not the same shape as the plastic removed from the box.


And here it is outside the box. It has a good balance.


I really like his happy face. I am sure this is a new module released by Fashionistas. I don't know if it's an official name, but people seem to call it a "smiley".



She has straight shoulder-length brown hair. It looks very good quality and is in good condition, except for a small stiffness of the hair product and some rubber marks.

I love her side head!
Her clothes don't surprise me, but she seems to be of better quality than other fashionistas clothes. She wears a white and pink blouse that looks a bit trendy. She also wore a bright yellow necklace, which I thought was added to the dress.



The end of the pipe is white, with a white elastic mesh at the top, which gives it a sportier look.


Shoes are my least favorite part and I don't think they fit the dress at all. Those yellow sandals with very thick heels ... I would prefer flat or more elegant sandals.

White and pink pizzazz shoes

I think she is a good doll overall. It's certainly not the sweetest new fashion, and it's not a favorite of mine, but it's a favorite. Usually these dolls retail for 9-11 €, if they were expensive would I buy them? No, but it costs 9 euros.


White and Pink Pizzaz Barbie fashionista review

I know it may sound boring to say this every time you look at it, but ... this doll doesn't have a name, so it needs a name. Mystery Monster suggested Maya, but I thought about Marina. It looks a bit Asian to me and the marina in Europe is called the Kira doll. I like the name Maya, but I would definitely call her the Rock'n'Roll Plaid designer. Got another name suggestion?

Barbie fashionistas tall white and pink pizzazz 30

What do you think of this lady? Do you have it in your collection?

MRS
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url