Doll Review: Barbie Fashionistas Curvy "Platinum Pop"

Good morning! How are you? Lately I'm not in the mood to blog or even post on social networks. I had a hard time at work due to the horrible new schedule and my colleague's bad mood. Plus, we were busy with family gatherings, so I had less time to blog. But okay, I don't want to bother you with my problems, so let's talk about something more ridiculous: dolls!


Today I'm going to talk about Barbie Fashionista #63 "Platinum Pop" from this year's Fashionistas collection. This doll has a new curved body and since I first saw it I have loved it for my collection.

As usual, I show a picture of the box, although there is nothing special about it. I like the lightning background though


And here it is, out of the box.


Platinum Pop wears a Skipper headdress, has hazel green eyes, and purple lipstick. Her eyes aren't in a perfect line, but she still looks cute. In fact, it is very similar to Donut Top.


She has platinum silver hair tied in a ponytail. It's a shame to support him, but I'm not surprised.


Doll heads are usually dyed to match the hair color, but this doll head is dyed black because it seems to accentuate the silver.


She wears a simple blue dress with a pop pattern. The dress is not very elaborate, but I like it better than Style So Sweet.



She wears high heels with red stripes. If you feel déjà vu, it's because Plaid on Plaid is wearing the same blue shoes.


Overall I am happy with Platinum Pop. I like that Skipper has a head covering and his face is very cute. However, they can put a bit more effort into outfits and quality, even though we only get 15 dolls a year instead of 40.


I usually ask for names for my dolls, but I already have one for her. Since her hair is platinum blonde, I thought I'd name her Dinah, after Dinah Lance, also known as Black Canary.


What do you think of Platinum Pop? Is it in your collection?

Millisecond.



Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url