Sorry, I dissappeared

congratulations to all!
It’s been almost a year since my last post. I know I almost left without saying anything, I'm a little sorry. The truth is that when I wrote my last post, I thought of writing again, but I did not feel the humor, the things of that life also fell into place. I was disappointed with the blog, I started to think it was my job, I have to publish it every week. I did not like it anymore, so I decided to stop. I was thinking of writing a "see you later" post, but somehow I let time pass.

Honestly, I'm a little more sorry that I did not thank Phyllis for the wonderful things he sent me from "A Day in the Life of My Doll." I do not know if I remember, but recently made a gift, took second place in an international competition. I personally thanked Phyllis when I sent my shipping address, but wanted to share it with you. That's all he sent me.

The Monster Crafts blog

The leaflet was not part of the price, but the first prize owner did not like it, so Phyllis sent it to me. He sent me this beautiful little handmade rug. How good?



I do not like to brag here about my personal life, but if you have read my last post , you probably know that I have not had the best time of my career. Well, it turns out that I finally quit that job because I was offered a new job. I was really tired of the horrible work schedule, of the feeling of underestimation, of the inability to develop, to improve as quickly as I expected. In addition I had more work and responsibilities than before and my salary did not increase at all. So I left.

In my new job I have a good working schedule, a high salary, but in general the work environment is not very good. Also, I did not have much time to complete my studies and get a degree, so I left. So from September of this year, I am taking annual leave to focus on my degree and complete the course as much as possible.

Ken The Monster Crafts

At the end of last semester I thought of writing a new post here because I was a little sorry I didn’t say anything, but unfortunately my grandmother died in December and my uncle died a month later. . Not that I'm trying to justify it all, I do not want you to feel bad, I just want you to understand the whole point: why did I take a break from blogging - my doll. Social communication.


However, let's change the subject, let's talk about something else, because you already have some bad things in your life, it seems to me that this post is not very inspiring. Since I have more free time, I can finally focus on my hobbies from collecting dolls to drawing. I drew a few years ago, but I had to quit my job because of college. I will also improve my graphic design skills.

I have plans for this blog. I haven’t bought a lot of dolls lately, but since last year I still have a lot left free. I do not think I will do reviews for as many dolls as before, but instead I will focus on other types of posts. For example, I would like to write some craft guides to focus on improving my doll photography skills. I have some ideas for videos on YouTube. Remember the video from a year ago?



I plan to change the whole look of the blog. However, it will take some time because I do not really know what I want and my graphic design skills are not very good.

Well, if you have gone so far in this super long post, thank you very much. I hope my next post is much happier.

I would also appreciate it if you have any ideas or suggestions for future posts on this blog, leave them in the comments section below, just in case you want to share what you have done. I will try to browse all your blogs to get back into your life.

Coming soon to your blog.

ZNJ:
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url