How to make a doll TV that "works"

Welcome back. It took me over a month to write a new post. Was occupied. I'm taking an internet marketing course Mr. Monster and I'm trying to train, I can't find time to blog in my spare time. Also, my laptop crashed again - I had to borrow it from Mr. Monster.

Another reason I've needed so much time is that I want to give you something more creative than a puppet suggestion. So if I don't have time to sit down and write, I'll have less time to create.

How to make a doll tv that works for Barbie and Monster High

So, as you can guess from the title, I'm going to show you how to make a puppet to change what appears on the screen today. Actually, this idea came to me a few years ago, it inspired the game I had as a child. However, I haven't found the time or patience to do it yet. So if you're interested in seeing how I did it, keep reading.
The idea of ​​this TV is very simple. In fact, the TV has a slot on the side where you can put an illustration. You can then change what's on the screen by turning it into several different cards. Nowadays, many people use their phone as a fake TV for dolls, but sometimes the phone seems too big for a particular doll. I also love the "retro" feel of this craft.

Working TV for Barbie dolls easy doll crafts

This craft is very simple, but some parts took a long time. I'm not the most insidious person, so don't expect my profession to be too complex or too specific. I recommend adult supervision for children, especially when cutting out details.

First, we need some materials for the job.
  • A box of cereal or crackers.
  • Kola. I used PVA glue, glue glue, but you can use whatever type of glue you want.
  • Scissors and knife.
  • The cat is dead.
  • Abrasive or nail file.
  • Popsicle sticks or craft sticks.
  • handmade painting.
  • brushes
  • Paperboard.
  • wide cape (optional)
First, draw a rectangle on the paper. I was 10.5cm x 6.2cm but you can make it any size. What I did was search the internet for 32 pounds and split it into 7z. The doll's scale should be 1:6, but I thought it was too big for my doll's furniture.


When the design is complete, open the cereal box and lay it flat. Draw some rectangles. cut off.


working TV for Barbie dolls easy





On some rectangles I drew an inner rectangle 0.6 cm from the outside. This will be the outside frame of the TV. Depending on the thickness of your box, you will need 2 or 3 pieces.




Draw from the other edge of the 0.3mm rectangles. Again, you will need about 3 pieces.



So now we have completed 3 rectangles, 3 circles and 3 U.

Start gluing them together. First enter full rectangles.



Then the tires.


Place the U-horses in full rectangles.





Then glue the frames over everything.


You have to end up with something like this.


While the glue dries, draw a few small rectangles on the cereal box for the base of the TV. The mines are 4.5 x 3 cm. If you are making a TV of a different size, the width of the base should be at least one-third the length of the TV.


Cut the pieces and glue. I have used 5 rectangles, but you can use as many as you like or make other shapes.


Take a popsicle stick and cut it into two small pieces to connect the base to the shade. I decided to make it 1 inch, but you can remake it a different size or use screws instead.

popsicle sticks crafts


Glue the two pieces together and let them dry. I like to use a brush to glue small things.


Now it's time to sand down the raw edges of the TV base. I didn't cut some details very precisely, the edges were hard to smooth, so I'll have to be very careful next time.


When everything is beautiful and smooth, it's time to paint. Now everything can be done while stuck, but I decided to paint earlier because there were places on the screen that were hard to reach and I didn't want to accidentally destroy my ship. I used a little paint.


Manualidades para muñecas

Once the paint is completely dry, it's time to glue everything together. First, I glued the screen on the stickers.


And then it stuck to the base.



While it dries, print out some photos from your favorite shoots, movies, or dolls and glue them onto the card.



When the glue is completely dry, carefully cut it off. I put all my images in a word document - I set the image to fit the width of the screen by half an inch, but some images need to be cropped to fit.

Easy Monster Crafts tutorial

Now it's time to check that our TV is working.

Doll TV for Barbie Monster High Bratz Ever After High Disney Descendant
Wow!

If you want to make your TV screen brighter, you can always put a wide layer on your photos and crop them. But I didn't because my shooting skills aren't the best, I'm sure I'll end up in disgrace.

Now your dolls can watch TV in your dollhouse.

Doll TV that works for Barbie dollhouse

You can create a “still” screen by simply posting an image with that border on the screen, but I think it's a bit more complicated, it can really bring a puppet photo to life. For those who paint

I also shot some footage of the production process, I plan to upload it to my Youtube channel, but it will take some time. I only have Movie Maker on my computer at the moment, so if you know of any good free video editing software, please let me know.

I hope you enjoyed this post and got some insights from this craft. It took me a long time to make this craft because I did it a little every day, but I could do it in a day if I put my mind to it. I have also tried to explain it the best I could, I have tried to upload the best photos. While we were filming, Mr. Monster took photos with his phone from a distance, but I tried to edit them so I could see all the details.

Doll TV New Girl Doll House 1:6 scale

Of course, my crafting techniques don't have to be the best; there is always room for improvement, so any suggestions or ideas you may have are welcome. Thanks for letting us know which posts interest you the most. Do you like crafts? Interested in posting comments? doll suggestion. Aren't the messages puppets?


I will come to your next country. to import

ANDERA:


Follow my creative adventures.

Recycling. Turn a tea box into a dollhouse piece of furniture
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url