8 things I'd love to see from Mattel in 2019

Welcome back!

I know I have to edit my "How to make a TV doll" video, but I like to write. Frankly, this post was not when I said I wanted to write a review, but thanks to the recent post by Barb the Evil Genius, I got it.




I know it's too early to order Christmas greetings, but still, here is a list of things I would like to see from Mattel in 2019. Robbery. Part of it has to do with pronunciation.

Made for Ken with rooted hair in at least 4 different skin tones. Seriously, I wonder why the Barbie TV series deserves more attention. I understand that people usually like girl dolls, but I'm sure that if they give an attractive design, it will also sell well. Of course, I would like to see Kenny's wide, slender body in the MTM version, but we will leave that in 2020.

Short և long, ready to move . It's Mattel time. Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT isn't for me either, BT isn't for me either. But please do not disturb them by finding or storing unique items.

Beautifully made to move with 3 or 4 different skin colors . As it is the most famous among the new agencies, I am sure that it will be successful. We have some challenging beautiful fashion items that need to be rebuilt.

Fashionista's deluxe range with accentuated body և quality fashion և clothes. They can even create thematic channels such as "Spring", "Back to School", "Night" ... the possibilities are endless. Which brings me to the next point

Restoring Fashion Do you remember the era of Fashion Avenue? It `s good! The values ​​are really good և sometimes they have a theme. There was even a decoration for Chelsea (then for Kelly). They may even fit in with the current fashionista theme I mentioned above.

Stop "one size fits all". Because it actually looks like "one size fits all". I would like to see a unique design for each type of image. They can always make a small line to test the water - if it works, enlarge it

Generally more complex design . I'm sure Mattel has the potential to surprise us, but sometimes they play very well. Game sets in the '90s were incredible, they didn't seem crazy to do anything. There is even a post-game collection.

Start listening to their fans. There are many bloggers and collectors who want to give their honest opinions and suggestions. And, frankly, many collectors demand fairly simple things like proper product quality և more obvious dolls.


I do not think Mattel did anything wrong, but I think there is a lot of room for improvement. And of course, this post is mostly based on my personal opinion և taste about the doll collection, but I can say that many collectors treat me the same way. If anyone at Mattel reads this post (I want to), I hope they take it as constructive criticism and start doing something about it. They will never make everyone happy, but I know they can do better.

So what do you want to see from Mattel in 2019? Do you agree with my list?


Teacher:

PS I do not know if you noticed, but I've added a "Craft for Dolls" tab at the top of my blog to find all my stuff.
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url