Happy Holidays!

Goodbye! I hope you are well.

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either. I wanted to publish it, I promise, but I was busy, Mr. Monster and I went on vacation, and when we got back to college, I couldn't make time for it. For 10 years I didn’t just focus on my studies and it was very difficult at first. We’re about a month away from the finals and I’m focused on that, but I wanted to stop everyone on holiday and wish them a Merry Christmas.




One of the things that kept me busy was editing the footage I recorded for the TV puppet class. It took me a while to learn how to use the program, so I needed more time than I expected. I also took the time to take some new photos for the video. The video has been edited a lot, but I want to find a song. I used it in my previous video, but since the computer is broken, I can't find it. I want to use a song that allows me to make money on video. Not because I expected to earn thousands of dollars from these videos, but I committed myself, so why not try to get something in return? I also plan to make a gift if I pay for it.

I haven’t even had time to read your blogs, but I hope to have time to get to know you when I finish my exams. I can't wait to return.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!

SM

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url