2019 Wishes


Hello!
I just wanted to write my last post in 2018. This year I was a bad blogger because I wrote almost nothing. I didn’t like writing, but now I can’t wait to get back. I want to be able to write at least one post a month in 2019, but as usual I will be busy at university and probably won’t be able to. I’m thinking about posting publications on college vacation and leaving it on schedule for the academic year.

Happy New Year 2019 Monster Crafts


I’m also not as excited about releasing new dolls as before, so I thought I’d focus more on my current doll collection next year and start doing a few things for my dolls. I would like to make a small diorama to take the dolls. I want to start sewing; My doll really needs new outfits!

I am also interested in any post that will be of interest to you. Here is the list I would like to write:

  • Meet Me, where I talk about my student life and more
  • Pop review
  • Posts with photos of dolls are probably related to the topic. I can include behind-the-scenes shots so you can get ideas for your pop photos. I’m not really an expert, but I can learn from the reviews you give me.
  • Stable pillar for dolls
  • Pop product ideas. This is similar to what I want to see from Mattel in 2019 , but more specifically
  • Products for dolls
  • Review of sewing products.
  • A post about the "biography of the doll." It would be like a little fictional biography of one or two of my dolls.
  • Blog posts. Black Kitty was interested in how monetization works, so I was able to write a short post about it.

That's what I was thinking. Let me know your preferences in the comments below, or feel free to suggest any other ideas or suggestions

I wish everyone a wonderful new year and hope that 2019 will bring you many happy and wonderful things.

Prosperous new 2019!

Microsoft
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url